$1,000 per individual -- $500 per child -- $75K income limit for individuals, $150K for married

Relating FACTS is not doomsaying, retard. People ARE losing their jobs because of this crisis.

No they aren't. Not yet anyway. Like I told you earlier, it would be unfair for a company to terminate someone's employment purely off of a pandemic. You are missing the forest for the trees. Employees have rights. Imagine all of the class action lawsuits that would result if these companies just terminated their employees because of COVID-19.

Stop being a doomsayer g5. No really. I am begging you.

Yes, they ARE. Restaurant near my home is packed every day of the week normally. The owner is losing $3k a day and has laid off employees. He already said his operation will be smaller when "normal" life resumes. Smaller menu, fewer employees .

the checks are for any individual that makes less than 75 grand a year or any household that makes less than 150 grand . the reason people making over 50 or 60 thousand a yr are getting it is in the hopes that people will spend it on local businesses and it also helps those out of work.... its an economic stimulus and aid for those that need the money rolled up in one package .

Seniors over 65?

Actually if you prance around in Dullass Cowgirls regalia you have to PAY IN $1000. :gay:

And if you do it in Philly it's 100 grand. It's called the Clueless Tax.

Last edited:
Relating FACTS is not doomsaying, retard. People ARE losing their jobs because of this crisis.

No they aren't. Not yet anyway. Like I told you earlier, it would be unfair for a company to terminate someone's employment purely off of a pandemic. You are missing the forest for the trees. Employees have rights. Imagine all of the class action lawsuits that would result if these companies just terminated their employees because of COVID-19.

Stop being a doomsayer g5. No really. I am begging you.

Yes, they ARE. Restaurant near my home is packed every day of the week normally. The owner is losing $3k a day and has laid off employees. He already said his operation will be smaller when "normal" life resumes. Smaller menu, fewer employees .

Nothing to go?

The check isn't coming from Mexico is it?

Mexico is busy building a wall.
YEAHRIGHT.jpg

it does look like President Trump is buying votes

How is that? From what I've seen, the left especially & the right as well, have been demanding funds to help pay for everything. So how does that translate to him buying votes?

the checks are for any individual that makes less than 75 grand a year or any household that makes less than 150 grand . the reason people making over 50 or 60 thousand a yr are getting it is in the hopes that people will spend it on local businesses and it also helps those out of work.... its an economic stimulus and aid for those that need the money rolled up in one package .
Trump should have never passed the tax break he passed. He should have passed the tax break you just described and you even explained why. Because putting the money in their hands even helps the companies because these people will go out and spend the money.

Everyone would win and trump would have easily been re elected. Instead he gave the rich and corporations the lions share and it did nothing.

last year trump only had 2.3% growth. Trump supporters want us to believe America was great again just because trump had one good year.

Forum List

Back