1,000,000 Million Tea Party Members shit The Bed: AWOL

Procrustes Stretched

And you say, "Oh my God, am I here all alone?"
Dec 1, 2008
Positively 4th Street
1,000,000 Million Tea Party Members shit The Bed: AWOL

What happened to the Tea Party in 2012? They were supposed to man polls and more.

Also, late deciders breaking for the President: It's over

:clap2:

While the left wing OWS violated the law and raped and occupied and pillaged and shot dope across the US the radical left was emotionally upset with the Tea Party. It's not unusual for the radical left to think and reason with their emotions (and their ass holes) but the fear of the benign Tea Party is probably a symptom of mental illness. The Tea Party was always just a bunch of unaffiliated people who carried a copy of the Constitution around in their pockets and tried to work within the system to get the best candidate.

The Tea Party started crumbling in in early 2011 when Tea Party politicians at the local level started fucking over teachers, cops and firemen and finished with saying God intends for rape to happen.

While the left wing OWS violated the law and raped and occupied and pillaged and shot dope across the US the radical left was emotionally upset with the Tea Party. It's not unusual for the radical left to think and reason with their emotions (and their ass holes) but the fear of the benign Tea Party is probably a symptom of mental illness. The Tea Party was always just a bunch of unaffiliated people who carried a copy of the Constitution around in their pockets and tried to work within the system to get the best candidate.

Obama/Biden 2012

I'm puzzled by the left's lack of partisanship when it comes to a relatively benign political action group that only wanted to get the best candidates. The Tea party never occupied Wall Street or shat in the street or raped fellow political activists blocked commerce but why does the radical left hate and fear them? It might remain a mystery of our time.

I'm puzzled by the left's lack of partisanship when it comes to a relatively benign political action group that only wanted to get the best candidates. The Tea party never occupied Wall Street or shat in the street or raped fellow political activists blocked commerce but why does the radical left hate and fear them? It might remain a mystery of our time.

might have been the screams of 'faggot' and 'niggah' :eusa_shhh:

Forum List

Back