$0 Tip By Black Diners; Leave Scathing Note To Hard Working Waitress

Steve_McGarrett

Gold Member
Jul 11, 2013
Funny how Blacks have no trouble taking welfare, food stamps and Section 8 housing from Whites, but they don't believe in paying back the favor by tipping a White waiter or waitress. "Successful" Blacks are mostly racial quota hires who stole jobs from better qualified Whites. Apparently stealing a White person's job is not enough, they feel the need to stiff a minimum wage waiter on top of that. It's truly pathetic.

z1Lq3EI.jpg

My friend one of the nicest people I know waited on a couple on Valentine s. They left him this. pics

They're mad because someone else got their check first. Really? Maybe the Caucasian couple said magic words like "check please".

You're actually gonna construct a blanket statement about an entire race based on somebody's anonymous message board post?

Oh well - after reading the bogus quotes in your sigline I understand veracity is not quite what you're going for.

The lack of generosity in the black community is the least of their endless problems. Shitty cultures breed shitty people who do shitty things. This isn't a racial issue, its cultural.

Black people are notorious for being lousy tippers.

What kind of tippers do you supposed Fox Noise sheeple are? Maybe there's some demographics.
Having worked in the club industry, I can answer that question for you. On the goth/industrial nights, you see a bunch of broke white kids who still manage to tip decently. The "techno" crowd were always good tippers. Asian nights are good tips. Gay nights produce the best tippers of all, and hip hop nights are fucking awful. I mean REALLY bad. We used to fight over who got which shifts, because if you got stuck with hip hop night, you knew you wouldn't make shit for money. Im talking the difference between earning $30 for 4-5 hours work with a black customer base, or $300 for working with any other crowd other than black people.

Last edited:
Funny how Blacks have no trouble taking welfare, food stamps and Section 8 housing from Whites, but they don't believe in paying back the favor by tipping a White waiter or waitress. "Successful" Blacks are mostly racial quota hires who stole jobs from better qualified Whites. Apparently stealing a White person's job is not enough, they feel the need to stiff a minimum wage waiter on top of that. It's truly pathetic.

z1Lq3EI.jpg

My friend one of the nicest people I know waited on a couple on Valentine s. They left him this. pics
How is this couple not tipping your dumb friend indicative of people on welfare or section 8 (which whites abuse all the time)? Sounds to me like your friend should have kept track of who was their first. :laugh:

They're mad because someone else got their check first. Really? Maybe the Caucasian couple said magic words like "check please".
Sounds like bad service to me. A good waiter/waitress can see the signs that people are ready to leave. The dummy friend needs lessons on how to be a better food server or get another job so they wont have to whine about not being tipped.

z1Lq3EI.jpg

How is this couple not tipping your dumb friend indicative of people on welfare or section 8 (which whites abuse all the time)? Sounds to me like your friend should have kept track of who was their first. :laugh:
The person who finishes their meal first is the first to get the check. Are you under the impression that you have to wait for all diners who came before you to finish their meals before you are allowed to leave? This isn't rocket science.

Valentine's Day weekend; while very busy, tends to bring out some of the worst tippers of the year. I say this a person that worked in the hospitality industry for over a decade.

z1Lq3EI.jpg

The person who finishes their meal first is the first to get the check. Are you under the impression that you have to wait for all diners who came before you to finish their meals before you are allowed to leave? This isn't rocket science.

My favorite were the guests that would complain about the table that ordered after them but received their food before they did. They ordered two chop salads; which takes very little time to prepare, and you ordered well-done rib-eye steaks which takes significantly longer to prepare. Is it that shocking they got their food before you did? Not hardly.

Valentine's Day weekend; while very busy, tends to bring out some of the worst tippers of the year. I say this a person that worked in the hospitality industry for over a decade.

Maybe you should move to Manilla where the people are wonderful and tip like queer "journalists".

z1Lq3EI.jpg

Were do you see anything about who finished their meal first moron?

Maybe you should move to Manilla where the people are wonderful and tip like queer "journalists".

Mexico or The Philippines? Smart-ass.

z1Lq3EI.jpg

You said, and I quote.... "Sounds to me like your friend should have kept track of who was their first."

Im telling you that it doesn't fucking matter who came first. The only thing that matters is who finished first. If the black table finished first, they would have received the check first. Anyone who works in the restaurant industry knows that you want to clear tables as fast as possible in order to make more money. Cash always trumps the black/white issue. When the customer asks for the check, you get them the check. First one to ask wins.

z1Lq3EI.jpg

You said, and I quote.... "Sounds to me like your friend should have kept track of who was their first."

Im telling you that it doesn't fucking matter who came first. The only thing that matters is who finished first. If the black table finished first, they would have received the check first. Anyone who works in the restaurant industry knows that you want to clear tables as fast as possible in order to make more money. Cash always trumps the black/white issue. When the customer asks for the check, you get them the check. First one to ask wins.
You never quoted where it said who finished their meal first. Yes it does matter who got there first moron. Under ordinary circumstances they would finish first. The dumb friend should have been monitoring them for signs of being ready for their check. I know you work as a waiter but you are a poor one.

Forum List

Back