0%: Not a single student proficient in math at 19 Minnesota schools

1srelluc

Diamond Member
Nov 21, 2021
Shenandoah Valley of Virginia
In 19 public schools across the state, not a single student could do grade-level math during the 2021-2022 school year, according to an American Experiment analysis of state assessment data.

Zero students at six traditional public schools, two online public schools, and 11 public charter schools demonstrated proficiency on the math Minnesota Comprehensive Assessment (MCA) spring 2022. Additionally, zero students at one of the traditional public schools also could not read at grade level. Half of the traditional public schools with 0 percent proficiency are in the Minneapolis Public School district.

Among elementary schools in the Minneapolis and St. Paul school districts, seven had zero 5th graders demonstrate math proficiency.

This 0 percent proficiency does not include area learning centers, alternative schools, or special education schools across the state.

As of the start of the 2022 school year, fewer than half of Minnesota students statewide are proficient in math (44.6 percent), and just under 50 percent can’t read at grade level. On national assessments, Minnesota reading and math scores are the lowest they have been in 30 years.

0%: Not a single student proficient in math at 19 MN schools

This is what happens when everyone needs to be told they are special. And climate change and lqtbq+ is more important than anything else.

I do wonder what is the Somali transplant percentage of those kids given their average IQ is around 68.

I would be more than curious about the demographics of this phenomenon. You know what I mean.

Minnesota is known, internationally, as a "hotbed" of people with Scandanavian ethnicity. Proudly. Did these Swedes and Norwegian kids allofasudden become stupider?

I hardly think so.

More money should fix the problem. Isn't that the line they've been feeding America for decades now?

Remember when 20 or so years ago they pretended to be concerned that American children were falling behind much of the world in math and science? Yeah, they really didn't care, they just used that to pimp more money from gullible taxpayers year after year.

Now? They haven't mentioned this in years as they've hatched their evil schemes to twist American history, pervert the young, and turn every course into a shit show of race-baiting and anti-white propaganda.

I would be more than curious about the demographics of this phenomenon. You know what I mean.

Minnesota is known, internationally, as a "hotbed" of people with Scandanavian ethnicity. Proudly. Did these Swedes and Norwegian kids allofasudden become stupider?

I hardly think so.
No. They were replaced by Africans.

In 19 public schools across the state, not a single student could do grade-level math during the 2021-2022 school year, according to an American Experiment analysis of state assessment data.

Zero students at six traditional public schools, two online public schools, and 11 public charter schools demonstrated proficiency on the math Minnesota Comprehensive Assessment (MCA) spring 2022. Additionally, zero students at one of the traditional public schools also could not read at grade level. Half of the traditional public schools with 0 percent proficiency are in the Minneapolis Public School district.

Among elementary schools in the Minneapolis and St. Paul school districts, seven had zero 5th graders demonstrate math proficiency.

This 0 percent proficiency does not include area learning centers, alternative schools, or special education schools across the state.

As of the start of the 2022 school year, fewer than half of Minnesota students statewide are proficient in math (44.6 percent), and just under 50 percent can’t read at grade level. On national assessments, Minnesota reading and math scores are the lowest they have been in 30 years.

This is what happens when everyone needs to be told they are special. And climate change and lqtbq+ is more important than anything else.

I do wonder what is the Somali transplant percentage of those kids given their average IQ is around 68.

There's a rising generation, there, of future Democrap voters.

Thomas Sowell covered all this, plus a lot more, in his great book Inside American Education. Everybody should read this book, especially with the current farces over financial aid and how it is abused by the universities and colleges and their huge price hikes, along with all the indoctrination agendas. This book should be required reading. First published in 1993, it is still 100% relevant today.

I hardly think so.
You have first decided on a conclusion , then given it your "support" reasoning to guarantee that you come up with the very answer to match your already pre judged requirement .Classic " wrong way round" example of non reasoning .

Illogical and not of value .Except to your own world view which it seems you do not want disturbed .
Classic deflection strategy to support cognitive rigidity.

The system working PERFECTLY just as planned.

We are funding our economic suicide

Love to hear from all the stupid fucking Trump supporters who excuse him for not moving the education needle a fucking inch. The Republican Party benefits from this intellectual pedophilia only slightly less than the CCP/democrat Party/Sinaloa Cartel Dream Team. They all love keeping people docile and stupid. The only thing American politicians care about is making tens of millions as "public servants"

Our educational system is a national disgrace should should be eradicated

Scrap the system from the top down. Start with the school boards and administrators. Include the principals.

Then let the teachers know that they are in a competitive environment to keep their jobs. (By elevation of student testing scores) Lowest tier gets "fired with cause" so they will not get unemployment.

Because at this point it's a feces show....teachers aren't teaching and students aren't learning. And a student who goes from a 54% to a 78% is better than a student who goes from a 92% to a 99% as far as the teachers are concerned. That's what a competitive school teaching program does.

Also, they no longer will have time to teach kids anything about lgbtq or any other progressive agenda items....

Forum List

Back