What's new

Zionist Thugs Attack UCLA Students

Genocide took the Nazis several years.
And you support the direct ideological descendents of the Nazis.

Haj al Husseini collaborated directly with the Nazis, and the Nazi ideology soon blended with Islamic hatred of Jews to form a new, virulent strain of antisemitism.

Lots of peole have lived there for over 3000 years. So Zionism can and does take on a colonialist flavor, which Zionists don't really deny.
You know someone who has lived there for 3000 years? When you use the word "there" to what specific area are you referring and what is your
evidence? Zionists say "we are colonialists"?

You know someone who has lived there for 3000 years?
If you play dumb for too long, you forget to stop. ;)

Yes, Zionists often will admit v that they carved out Israel via conialism for Jewish determination. And that they would also like to see the West Bank and Gaza eliminated, and those people sent to other countries.

Not all zionists are equal. Not all of them see Zionism in the same light.

Yes, Zionists often will admit v that they carved out Israel via conialism for Jewish determination. And that they would also like to see the West Bank and Gaza eliminated, and those people sent to other countries.

You are far more of a colonist than Jews in Israel

Their d.n.a. traces back to the very place in which they are living. Yours does not.

You did not even come close to supporting your statement. "carved out"
gee. who "carved out" New Jersey and for whom? Did anyone live there
for 3000 years that you know of? How did "arabs" get to the land which
is now "Israel"----just sprang out of the earth by spontaneous generation 3000 years ago? Do you have a grasp of DNA ---and LINGUISTICS?

And you believe that Israelis trying to weed out the terrorists, is akin to exterminating human beings in gas chambers?
uhm...some people who post here demonstrate the success of islamo-nazi
propaganda. Nothing new. I am sorry---I have a personal anecdote.
When I was a kid----I am a world war II baby boom person. I lived in an area
rife with pro-nazis--some of them famous. The are was full of islamo nazi
propaganda pamphlets which I read---I read anything that was around back then-----comics, cartoons in the newspaper, ----if it was printed I read and
lying around, I read it. In the mid fifties I read an article which ASSERTED that the US congress had passed a law JUST FOR JEWS---which somehow made jews "citizens of Israel"--plus citizens of the USA. Being a little kid, I believed it. The jews were now called "DUALIES" ---I believed that one too. By the time I was in my midteens I realized that the article was BULLSHIT----but over the years the term DUALIE has never gone away----islamo nazi propaganda is very successful in the USA. Pay attention----if you run into the term DUAL CITIZEN or DUALIE----you are experiencing an islamo nazi propaganda
SUCCESS. for the record---Irish americans have no problem being CITIZENS of Ireland----but they are not called DUALIES. Our friends from India who become citizens of the USA are not called DUALIES either etc etc --and THAT IS THE POWER OF ISLAMO NAZI PROPAGANDA---lots of victims on this messageboard

You are far more of a colonist than Jews in Israel

Their d.n.a. traces back to the very place in which they are living. Yours does not.
I took a class last year on the Jewish Kings of Ancient Israel. Goes back 3000 years.

Maybe so.

But I'm not trying to eliminate the West Bank and Gaza.
Gaza is trying to eliminate Israel. You have it backwards. HAMAS announced that they will keep repeating Oct 7 until every last Jew is dead.

You must be another liberal driven by anti-Jew bias. You guys are crawling out of the woodwork like termites.

Gaza is trying to eliminate Israel. You have it backwards. HAMAS announced that they will keep repeating Oct 7 until every last Jew is dead.

You must be another liberal driven by anti-Jew bias. You guys are crawling out of the woodwork like termites.
He has actually been one of the few leftists, here, who ISN'T antisemitic.

Slow horses is another.

Neither are most Zionists.
Israel is going out of its way to reduce the civilian casualties of Palestinians. That‘s admirable, considering that the majority of Palestinians want all the Jews dead and supported the Oct 7th massacre.

It speaks to the higher morality of Jews compared to the Palestinians who have been bred to want them all killed.

He has actually been one of the few leftists, here, who ISN'T antisemitic.

Slow horses is another.
I know about Slow Horses, but what Indiana said was influenced by antisemitism.

I have seen lots of his comments on the subject and he has been quite supportive of Israel.
Then why would he make a ridiculous statement that Isrsel is trying to eliminate GAZA? It’s the Gazans and their leaders that want to eliminate Israel! He has it backwards.

But based on what you have told me, I hope he will come back and explain what he meant.

Forum List

Back
Top Bottom