Zionist genocide in Israel

Funny thing…we hear all the time about Russian or Chinese internet trolls spreading misinformation (TikTok for instance), but never a word by US media or government about the activities of Israel.

The enormous power a tiny apartheid regime nation has should concern every American, but it doesn’t.
. . . . and who says there is no downside to a US debt default?

Who will pay for all this when it happens?

:lol:

IMO, you both are underestimating what is going on.

I have seen in some suppressed reporting that those campus protests are actually causing some divestment. . . and folks are starting to wake up.

This is causing a shake up in both the MSM and independent media, at least among the younger consumers, which will have far reaching and long lasting consequences on both American politics and domestic Israeli politics. We can safely ignore much of what the boomers and Gen X consumers of MSM whine about on this site.

I'll be surprised if Shapiro and the Daily Wire survive this in all honesty.

Daily Wire Caught GAGGING Employees & Spying On Candace Owens!​

Jun 13, 2024

I hope you’re right.

Can you prove there's an ongoing mass killing of Palestinians, or do I have to ask you when did you stop beating your wife?
You must be blind. The truth will ultimately come out and you’ll have to accept, but you won’t care about all those murdered children.

IMO, you both are underestimating what is going on.

I have seen in some suppressed reporting that those campus protests are actually causing some divestment. . . and folks are starting to wake up.

This is causing a shake up in both the MSM and independent media, at least among the younger consumers, which will have far reaching and long lasting consequences on both American politics and domestic Israeli politics. We can safely ignore much of what the boomers and Gen X consumers of MSM whine about on this site.

I'll be surprised if Shapiro and the Daily Wire survive this in all honesty.

Daily Wire Caught GAGGING Employees & Spying On Candace Owens!​

Jun 13, 2024

Sorry for the delay in responding.

You are probably right in my underestimating what is really going on with the brainwashing of America.

I remember quickly realizing the degree to which Israeli lobbies and pro Israel MSM have utterly duped the gullible American public after Israel's deliberate attack on the American ship, USS Liberty and subsequent cover up.

I believe that you're also right in that younger generations understand Netanyahu's genocidal agenda :

- "Half of Young People Say Israel Is Committing Genocide Despite Strong Media Bias"

- “35 percent of Americans say Israel committing genocide in Gaza: Poll”

EXCERPT "Almost half of Americans between the ages of 18-29, 49 percent, say Israel is engaged in genocide, while 24 percent disagree, and 27 percent remain undecided." CONTINUED

Rarely does anything reach the average member of the US MSM audience without being carefully screened by American Zionist censors.

I'm well over 70 but in addition to walking and hitch hiking around the Middle East for about 10 - 11 months, I only watch MSM to see what is omitted, misrepresented, blatantly biased and an outright lie.

Thanks,

Forum List

Back