Worldwide LGBT Travel Alert

The fact that I forgot the link or what I said about it? Btw, it was just edited and I drink rarely and np I haven't tonight.
You’ve forgotten a lot of important information about the threads you’ve started today.

It’s prudent to remind people that there is a section of religious fundamental zealots who have no issues harming those different.

You’ve forgotten a lot of important information about the threads you’ve started today.

It’s prudent to remind people that there is a section of religious fundamental zealots who have no issues harming those different.

That wasn't forgetting any information, that was forgetting the link and I do know that faggots don't seem to have any problems harming straight people.

That wasn't forgetting any information, that was forgetting the link and I do know that faggots don't seem to have any problems harming straight people.
^^^ I didn’t forget anything except of course what I forgot.

You’re having a bad day full of dishonesty

^^^ I didn’t forget anything except of course what I forgot.

You’re having a bad day full of dishonesty

You said that I forgot information and this time I didn't forget anything in the article, I just forgot to post the link.

That's right. Lock all of your doors and windows because they're coming.

Nah, I'm just kidding, they might be mentally disturbed people but I don't want anything bad like this to happen to them.
1000000239.gif

Fag Month again? Time for WHO to issue it's annual hepatitis outbreak warnings and other STD alerts.

Oh yeah, and the latest in fag fashion wear, Monkey Pox.

C.D.C. Warns of a Resurgence of Mpox​

A deadlier version of the infectious disease is ravaging the Democratic Republic of Congo, while the type that caused a 2022 outbreak among gay and bisexual men is regaining strength.

According to the CDC, 36% of primary and secondary syphilis cases were among bisexual and gay men in 2021. In addition, 36% of gonorrhoea cases were among gay, bisexual and other men who had sex with men that year.

Sicko freaks don't have the slightest concern in their fellow faggots and infect each other at high rates. They need to be quarantined from the public and denied plane tickers or any kind of travel until screened, and then be required to be tested every week.

Forum List

Back