With what is happening in Maine and Joe Biden threatening to take "Assault Weapons" away, i just had to get the gun James Bond had.

Whenever they start talking about taking 'assault weapons' away, I buy a couple stripped lowers.

I usually load up a couple thousand rounds of ammunition when they start talking their anti-gun shit.

like I'm doing right now. Today it's 124 grain .357 magnum Alox-lubed pills I spent the last couple days casting. They tested at 16.5 Brinnel hardness so I'm pushing them up around 1,185 fps with 5.6 grains of HP-38, and no leading in the barrel.

1714660276849.png

I bought one of these for my friend .. so he could shoot down helicopters with .22 caliber weapon :rolleyes:
I dont plan on using the AR-7 survival rifle to shoot down an innocent helicopter, but it sure would come in handy to shoot the hand of the Radical Marxist who is carrying a Molotov Cocktail. Same result in a fiery ending.

I dont plan on using the AR-7 survival rifle to shoot down an innocent helicopter, but it sure would come in handy to shoot the hand of the Radical Marxist who is carrying a Molotov Cocktail. Same result in a fiery ending.
At what point during the delivery of the Molotov Cocktail are you legally allowed to shoot said Marxist?

At what point during the delivery of the Molotov Cocktail are you legally allowed to shoot said Marxist?
Down here in Florida, once the bottle is lit, that would mean that the guy is a terrorist.

We are allowed to shoot terrorists before they act.

This is the Happy Terrorist Dance.

Forum List

Back