Why vote for Biden again?

your confusion is understandable,,

I suggest you spend a few nights reading a dictionary,,

but be forewarned that your world may fall apart in front of you when you realize things dont mean what you think they mean,,

Nope no confusion on my part. Dictionary shows a portion of the workforce includes people not working. Sucks to be you.

I feel like liberals are choosing to ignore the reality and ignore the fact that everyone is struggling.

Nah.

fredgraph.png

So, why would any Democrat vote for a Democrat, especially for Biden or Congress? I know many Democrats are much richer than Republicans now and can afford these price increases. Gasoline also doubling too! Then, there are the Democrats who vote for Democrat liberals for their legislators and governor who just gave fast food companies a reason to lay off thousands of people even maybe shutdown their stores too.

View attachment 941234
The alternative is a crazy selfish hateful man who's totally deranged and vindictive. trump hates America and most of the people in the world. If he can't use you he hates you. You've got to be stupid to vote for him.

The alternative is a crazy selfish hateful man who's totally deranged and vindictive. trump hates America and most of the people in the world. If he can't use you he hates you. You've got to be stupid to vote for him.
Trump hates America :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301:

There are four main reasons I do not support Biden for reelection:

-- His administration's assault on religious freedom.
-- His vacillation on support for Israel, especially his shameful public withholding of an arms shipment in an attempt to pressure Israel not to attack Hamas in Rafah.
-- His refusal to secure the southern border.
-- His support for allowing minors to get transgender surgery and puberty blockers.
-- His support for allowing biological males to compete in women's sports.

I like several things Biden has done, but his views and actions on these five issues make it impossible for me to support him.

There are four main reasons I do not support Biden for reelection:

-- His administration's assault on religious freedom.
-- His vacillation on support for Israel, especially his shameful public withholding of an arms shipment in an attempt to pressure Israel not to attack Hamas in Rafah.
-- His refusal to secure the southern border.
-- His support for allowing minors to get transgender surgery and puberty blockers.
-- His support for allowing biological males to compete in women's sports.

I like several things Biden has done, but his views and actions on these five issues make it impossible for me to support him.
And what about all of trump treason and betrayal of America. You couldn't vote for him . So I guess you're not voting.

Forum List

Back