Why vote for Biden again?

Lots I’m sure…but only 1, Joey Xiden has a record number of americans worse office since taking office
Hilarious, when you’ve got nothing less than nothing, then they have you

I don’t deny those, do you deny the orange bloated mofo’s?
I don’t believe he had an affair while president.

But prior to that? Absolutely, he married two of his affairs

What’s your point?

I don’t believe he had an affair while president.

But prior to that? Absolutely, he married two of his affairs

What’s your point?
Hilarious a three time adulterer.

And how many baby childs from different wives?

Which president has lied over 30,000 times while in office
The one with the most secure border in 45 years?
The one who didn’t shove 10 million new wetbacks down our throats?
The one who had fuel at $2.20 per gallon?
The one who had inflation at 1.9%?
The one who had interest rates at 3.75%?
The one who didn’t weaponize our institutions against us and expand the IRS?
The one who had more dark people working than ever before?
The one who had control of the world and no new wars?

Did I win?

The one with the most secure border in 45 years?
The one who didn’t shove 10 million new wetbacks down our throats?
The one who had fuel at $2.20 per gallon?
The one who had inflation at 1.9%?
The one who had interest rates at 3.75%?
The one who didn’t weaponize our institutions against us and expand the IRS?
The one who had more dark people working than ever before?
The one who had control of the world and no new wars?

Did I win?
Yeah, the stupid fuck up award

So, why would any Democrat vote for a Democrat, especially for Biden or Congress? I know many Democrats are much richer than Republicans now and can afford these price increases. Gasoline also doubling too! Then, there are the Democrats who vote for Democrat liberals for their legislators and governor who just gave fast food companies a reason to lay off thousands of people even maybe shutdown their stores too.

View attachment 941234
What a hoot. Lowest inflation in the world for all blocks of country's/ This is always a joke. Why would anyone ever vote a republican-

You definitely don't want to move your children to Right wing states, especially daughters. They are listed as the worst places to raise your children and the highest incident of rape.

You don't want to live in right wing states, they have the highest crime rate, murder rates and murder rates by gun. This is a hoot because they are always saying how dangerous democratically run cities are, when in fact many of their states are way more dangerous than these democratically run cities.

The biggest welfare and food support states by far are right wing states, and federally what they contribute is way less than the government funnels into these states just for minimal civilized resources. Where do they get the money from, well of course they get it from successful democratic states?

The worst states for pay for your work are right wing states , their household family income is way less than democratic states.

Education in right wing states is a disaster. They have the worst educated people in the country, My opinion is the right wants to keep them stupid because they know they have to keep them stupid to vote for them.

Guess which states have the highest number of hate groups, well of course, hate party states. That one is easy to figure out. It is in right wing states that are run and based on hatred as their party is across the board.

IF you are concerned at all as far as the economy is concerned, the worst thing you can do is elect a republican for president. They are a disaster for every aspect of the economy including Jobs, pay, unemployment

Forum List

Back