Why vote for Biden again?

Cougarbear

Gold Member
Jan 29, 2022
So, why would any Democrat vote for a Democrat, especially for Biden or Congress? I know many Democrats are much richer than Republicans now and can afford these price increases. Gasoline also doubling too! Then, there are the Democrats who vote for Democrat liberals for their legislators and governor who just gave fast food companies a reason to lay off thousands of people even maybe shutdown their stores too.

1714683004450.png

So, why would any Democrat vote for a Democrat, especially for Biden or Congress? I know many Democrats are much richer than Republicans now and can afford these price increases. Gasoline also doubling too! Then, there are the Democrats who vote for Democrat liberals for their legislators and governor who just gave fast food companies a reason to lay off thousands of people even maybe shutdown their stores too.

View attachment 941234
Move to Moscow. Putin will guarantee that there will be no price increases.

Sure, you may have to spend time in Ukraine digging latrines but who cares. All that matters is that gas prices won't go up.

View attachment 941234
Thing will only get worse after the election if democrats win. 10+ gas prices and boat loads of cash of proxy wars.

Democrats goal is 1 billion migrants by 2030, by land air and sea. If democrats win, the flood gates will open and America will be lost.

Democrats are destroying America so Putin doesn't have to.
Sure, so are you booking your ticket to Moscow?

Remember, Putin is awarding an all-expense paid trip to the countryside - of Ukraine! Hurry!!!!

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

View attachment 941234
Could 81m+ voters be wrong?

Come on maaaan...

View attachment 941234
Post the unemployment numbers

Post the GDP numbers

Post the employment numbers

Post stock market numbers

Then we can compare MILF

View attachment 941234
Because you like losing thousands of dollars a year? That's the only thing I can think of.

That doesn't help anybody.

Cougar b, Hope you were posting those food increases prices in order to frighten people,
as apposed to being so poor you cant bare the increases.
So GRATEFULL to live in USA, so many country's are literally starving too death. and water is scarce.
YES indeed Many problems have been created buy both major party's over the last 60 years.
Sort of silly to blame only one party when presidents & high rank have changed every 4 to 8 years.

Cougar b, Hope you were posting those food increases prices in order to frighten people,
as apposed to being so poor you cant bare the increases.
So GRATEFULL to live in USA, so many country's are literally starving too death. and water is scarce.
YES indeed Many problems have been created buy both major party's over the last 60 years.
Sort of silly to blame only one party when presidents & high rank have changed every 4 to 8 years.
It will only get worse after the election if democrats win, millions will come across the border every month by land sea and air.

Democrats goal = 1 billion migrants by 2030 and the collapse of America as we know it.

Democrats = WEF

Forum List

Back