Zone1 Why Listen to College Students?

You do not even know what the word antisemitic even means and you call ME a moron?

My goodness, you are a funny little boy.
No dumbass.
I called you an ANTISEMITIC MORON.

Get a reading class!

1716049317248.gif

Same career politicians fought the War to Lose. Had it been fought as it should be it wouldnt have been lost.

But alas I really dont give a shit about who owns Vietnam anyway. No use for it then or now.
Vietnam is better off today than it was under colonial powers

During Vietnam, we ignored the opinions of long haired hippie college students and listened to the experienced experts who told us we were winning and the war would be over shortly
And the "long haired hippie college students" were right. But worst of all was that they didn't listen to us Vietnam Veterans Against the War.

Because you focus on the one rather than the many.
Your anger and hate blind you.
so you see only what your anger allows.
Who, or what, is "the one"? Who, or what, are "the many"? Why is focusing on "the one" proof of anger and hate? Anger and hate toward who, or what?

Who, or what, is "the one"? Who, or what, are "the many"? Why is focusing on "the one" proof of anger and hate? Anger and hate toward who, or what?
That you're too stupid and too bigoted to understand obviously means you're too bigoted and stupid to understand.

Does one pedophile priest mean every church should be burned to the ground?

Maybe we should take each opinion on its own merits
Dismissing opinions just because they come from college students is not helpful
Let's look at an analogy

A child desires to eat candy for dinner, not knowing the negative long-term effects on the body and only desiring the immediate gratification. The parent, who has learned and knows better, desires a full course meal with meat, fruit, and vegetables.

Are you going to side with the child?

College students are pretty much toddlers when it comes to wisdom. Many are fueled by spite against those who hold power, and find comfort in systems that will undermine that power.

I'm speaking in general.. you should value the opinion of established, successful adults, not college students. Are you going to disagree with that?

Let's look at an analogy

A child desires to eat candy for dinner, not knowing the negative long-term effects on the body and only desiring the immediate gratification. The parent, who has learned and knows better, desires a full course meal with meat, fruit, and vegetables.

Are you going to side with the child?

College students are pretty much toddlers when it comes to wisdom. Many are fueled by spite against those who hold power, and find comfort in systems that will undermine that power.

I'm speaking in general.. you should value the opinion of established, successful adults, not college students. Are you going to disagree with that?
Yes, I disagree

Many College Students are well read and are up to date on current events and major issues.

Many adults stopped learning after High School

Take each opinion on its own merits

Forum List

Back