Zone1 Why Listen to College Students?

Must suck if in middle no where having a flat.

But you do your typical troll twist with a backflip change the subject manuever
That is what is great about todays tires

They have pressure gauges that show your pressure is getting low. When you check the tire, you see the nail

I have a 16 year old car and have never had to use the Jack or spare

As relevant as yours. That is my point.

Yes, you did.

Yes, I did.

But the consequence of rain is just as relevant as your comment about the consequences of intentions. You were wrong - I did 'make a point'.
So you’re saying good intentions cannot have bad consequences?

Even toddlers' body language can tell a whole story about their parents, environment, education, and relationship with the world around them.
Yes, but you don’t listen to them when it’s time to decide societal policy

Just like you don’t let rookie doctors take over and decide what medicine is. Experienced doctors do, and new doctors learn from the experienced ones.

Same with college students. They need to STFU with their preaching and learn from those with wisdom

Last edited:
Yes, but you don’t listen to them when it’s time to decide societal policy
Of course we do. Legislation against child abuse exists because we listen to toddlers and children. This is how we knew that such legislation was needed.

Of course we do. Legislation against child abuse exists because we listen to toddlers and children. This is how we knew that such legislation was needed.
No, we listen to seasoned adults to make make
That policy. Toddlers are incapable

During Vietnam, we ignored the opinions of long haired hippie college students and listened to the experienced experts who told us we were winning and the war would be over shortly

During Vietnam, we ignored the opinions of long haired hippie college students and listened to the experienced experts who told us we were winning and the war would be over shortly
Same career politicians fought the War to Lose. Had it been fought as it should be it wouldnt have been lost.

But alas I really dont give a shit about who owns Vietnam anyway. No use for it then or now.

Even if we accept your premise, the exception doesn’t define the rule.

If you want to start a doomed society where late teenagers and early 20 year olds tell you what’s best, go do that. I would advise against it though

The hippie demonstrators of the 60's wanted to avoid the draft, get high and connect with promiscuous women. The "anti-war" bullshit was just cover, so they wouldn't be called out as cowards.

Later, they destroyed "Higher Education" in this country, and it is difficult to see if "we" will ever recover from that.

Even if we accept your premise, the exception doesn’t define the rule.

If you want to start a doomed society where late teenagers and early 20 year olds tell you what’s best, go do that. I would advise against it though
Maybe we should take each opinion on its own merits
Dismissing opinions just because they come from college students is not helpful

The hippie demonstrators of the 60's wanted to avoid the draft, get high and connect with promiscuous women. The "anti-war" bullshit was just cover, so they wouldn't be called out as cowards.

Later, they destroyed "Higher Education" in this country, and it is difficult to see if "we" will ever recover from that.

Female hippies were also against the war and were exempt from the draft.
Like their male counterparts, they saw brothers and friends from High School being killed and asked WHY?

Nobody could give them an acceptable answer

No, we listen to seasoned adults to make make
That policy. Toddlers are incapable
Behavior depends on many factors. A toddler's behavior tells us if those factors are within normal limits. Adults concerned with toddlers' well-being will ask for, and if in the right position enact, legislation regulating behavior around, and defining proper conditions for, toddlers. How would we know if legislation passed by adults suits toddlers if we're unwilling to listen to what they say? How would we know if they are treated properly if we can't understand the messages in their body language?

Why listen to college students? They are under-educated (high school graduates), their brains are not fully developed (until ~age 30), and they have little or no real-world experience. Why do we pretend they have something valuable to say?
/——/ They are romanticized by the left as our future leaders uncorrupted by capitalism.

Yokyo Rose was a Troll. Same as you.
but i'm going to guess she could spell TOKYO

1716047885578.gif

To understand why they're ignorant, uneducated, and bigots, and find ways to help them and prevent other people from becoming ignorant, uneducated bigots.

Is "death to America" an acceptable differing idea? Are people wishing you were dead just expressing acceptable differing ideas?
Again, displaying your ignorance.
You focus on the one and ignore the many.

1716048028943.png

Forum List

Back