Why are Democrats against Voter ID?

I do not understand any person who sneaks in to vote. If they are legitimate, having an ID is very easy.
It is so easy that it makes me believe the Democrats oppose voter ID because it enables them to rig elections,

Certain states make it as "tricky" as possible.

Here for instance.

Sedgewick county, Kansas.

Approaching 3/4 of a million people.

1 drivers license office.
A DL is just one of various acceptable ID requirements. Are you telling me that suddenly everyone has just jumped up saying, "Shit, I need ID", and now they all want a DL?

I used my computer today to tell Idaho I want the Absentee Ballot. They are mailing it to me. What information can Idaho have on me? First i had to type out my Driver's license number. I had voted in the past here in Idaho. I also had to type out the last 4 numbers of my SS card. They are mailing me the ballots for this month and also November. I expect the November one will come in October since they do not cause them to linger. I have the gold star on my Drivers license to speed my travel up flying. I do not get upset at supplying them the ID information they need so they send votes to those who qualify for them. I do not believe Idaho will mail ballots to illegal aliens. This I can't say about Democrats states. Those states who do not want Voter ID clearly have an open door to illegal aliens. It's as wide open to illegals as were it their xmas presents.
The way things are going, they will want the colour of our underpants as well. All because of the minority fraudsters, the majority have to suffer this ID rigmarole.

Why has Biden flooded the USA with illegals?

They are votes for him. Even if he gets half of them, they are his voters. He welcomes illegals. Watch this video and tell me if Chris Cuomo is a Democrat or Republican. Listen to him go all out to have no voter ID. HE knows who they vote for.

This is a discussion among those who want no Voter ID vs those who want it and explain why it is needed.

They nonsenselessly claim that poor people don't have ID's, even though the poor need ID's for many things, including collecting government benefits.

The DNC is on record that something as innocuous and necessary as an accurate voter database is an "existential threat" to the Financial Vampires, Pedophiles and Satanic Reptilians who run the democrat Party

I am supportive of ID requirements. But its bureaucratic bullshit that we can' get an ID at any courthouse, sheriff or PoPo office, yax office, even the local library.

I can get fingerprints done privately for a concealed carry license. I can get pics done and mail in everything for a passport. But a state ID is a major freaking deal.

I'm telling you that even just renewing your DL can be a 2-3 day ordeal here.

Does that mean black and brown people aren’t… you know… smart enough to go through the ordeal™ of getting a valid ID?

How about if white people assisted?

Forum List

Back