When This War Is Over - Palestine Will Be Free

Right - the Nazis stated exactly the same and where thus extremely proud onto their actions and policies. They even kept defending it - after the war.
You don't even know the difference between an Israeli Zionist and an Israeli, becasue you are plain ignorant, full of hatred and racial bigotry.
That's the hard truth of it, actually. Here it is 2024 and we thought it was all behind us. Alas.

They never respond to these questions. They know they’re wrong. It’s sad they’re so many lying dishonest posters.
The British tactic of control was "Divide and Rule". The American domestic version is "With Us or Against Us". Remember all of the BS by Obama and so many more .... "Trump (ha-ha-ha) will not be your president!" He (they) made it seem that to support Trump makes you an idiot. You're with us, or you're with the idiots. So yes, they are dishonest but it's fear that drives them to it. Should we feel sorry for them? Maybe.

The British tactic of control was "Divide and Rule". The American domestic version is "With Us or Against Us". Remember all of the BS by Obama and so many more .... "Trump (ha-ha-ha) will not be your president!" He (they) made it seem that to support Trump makes you an idiot. You're with us, or you're with the idiots. So yes, they are dishonest but it's fear that drives them to it. Should we feel sorry for them? Maybe.
Yeah maybe we should feel sorry. However it’s hard to feel sorry for the members advocating for total war on a defenseless people. I suppose they are just dumb and easily controlled by the establishment.

Fear certainly plays a big part and the elite know it.

..... yes, they are dishonest but it's fear that drives them to it. Should we feel sorry for them? Maybe.
Yeah maybe we should feel sorry. However it’s hard to feel sorry for the members advocating for total war on a defenseless people. I suppose they are just dumb and easily controlled by the establishment. Fear certainly plays a big part and the elite know it.
I hear ya', brother! I don't feel sorry for them. I'm a war veteran and these people advocating for war are jack asses.

Forum List

Back