What Username Do You Guys Like Better?

Which Username Do You Guys Like Better?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was thinking about whether or not I should change my username again when I have a chance to. Comeback Queen and Captain Savage keep running through my head because I'm definitely savage and known for my comebacks around here whenever somebody downgrades me, but Road Runner is good too and I'm not sure if I would be confusing people if I change it again as I think I have in the past.

Conservatives, I would really like your input. Should I change my username again to either Comeback Queen or Captain Savage or is Road Runner good enough? (For those of you who don't already know I changed it to Road Runner due to a suggestion from Bob Blaylock since I am Coyote's opposition. Oh and the username with the most votes is the one I'll either keep or change to. (I can't make up my own mind lol that's why I thought that I would do a poll. I definitely want to send a message to all of my liberal bullies though so that's why I'm thinking about changing it to one of the other two. :D)
I chose a name I liked and have had it since joining USMB decades ago. I think it probably wise not to keep changing user names because it makes people look like they're trying to hide their history. When you are proud of your history, you keep your name. Just my opinion.

I coulda tried that during my last couple of bans.

But, silly me. I remain me (with different usernames all fully admitted to and never overlapping).
You're a special case. You made a foolish promise but had the integrity to keep it. Cost you a great user name but oh well. We're glad you're back again anyway. :)

You're a special case. You made a foolish promise but had the integrity to keep it. Cost you a great user name but oh well. We're glad you're back again anyway. :)
No. I made no promise. I made a bet. The other party to that bet got permabanned prior to me losing that bet.

I don’t owe diddly dog to any other member of the Board: and since the other person was no longer here by the time I lost the bet, I don’t owe him anything either.

I’ve used “Liability.” I used my “Ilarmeilyr” (my present avie reflects that one) and now I am back again as (very creatively): BackAgain 😎.

And I haven’t hidden any of the usernames as being me or vice versa.

The one thing I might change now is my avie. I like the Ilar one. But I am also a fan of Bluto.

I chose a name I liked and have had it since joining USMB decades ago. I think it probably wise not to keep changing user names because it makes people look like they're trying to hide their history. When you are proud of your history, you keep your name. Just my opinion.

I keep my user name out of laziness. Just no point in changing it. I've been using it for years, in lots of places.

No. I made no promise. I made a bet. The other party to that bet got permabanned prior to me losing that bet.

I don’t owe diddly dog to any other member of the Board: and since the other person was no longer here by the time I lost the bet, I don’t owe him anything either.

I’ve used “Liability.” I used my “Ilarmeilyr” (my present avie reflects that one) and now I am back again as (very creatively): BackAgain 😎.

And I haven’t hidden any of the usernames as being me or vice versa.

The one thing I might change now is my avie. I like the Ilar one. But I am also a fan of Bluto.
Well okay. If you reject the compliment. :) But you did do what you said you would do.

I keep my user name out of laziness. Just no point in changing it. I've been using it for years, in lots of places.
I have used my user name on several message boards. Changed to a different one on one board I was very active for awhile in a futile attempt to ditch a particularly annoying stalker. The stalker eventually gave up or was banned, I don't know which, but it's just simpler to keep the same name. (I also don't have to remember who I was when I go back to other boards to retrieve some research I did about this or that.)

Many do................terminally banned, they go that route.
I once joined the Democrap Underground.

Holy fuck. The very first time I posted anything supportive of Bush (back in the day) they tripped over themselves to permaban my ass. Lol. Pussies.

I wouldn’t waste a second trying to get permission to re-enter or to bypass the ban in a cesspool like that.

This board’s moderators have certainly shown a pronounced proclivity to engage in ban hammer wielding more lately. Although I’m not even slightly convinced that it’s even-handed, at least this place usually doesn’t make a ban permanent.

No moderation is a bad. Over moderarion ain’t so hot, either.

Last edited:
I was thinking about whether or not I should change my username again when I have a chance to. Comeback Queen and Captain Savage keep running through my head because I'm definitely savage and known for my comebacks around here whenever somebody downgrades me, but Road Runner is good too and I'm not sure if I would be confusing people if I change it again as I think I have in the past.

Conservatives, I would really like your input. Should I change my username again to either Comeback Queen or Captain Savage or is Road Runner good enough? (For those of you who don't already know I changed it to Road Runner due to a suggestion from Bob Blaylock since I am Coyote's opposition. Oh and the username with the most votes is the one I'll either keep or change to. (I can't make up my own mind lol that's why I thought that I would do a poll. I definitely want to send a message to all of my liberal bullies though so that's why I'm thinking about changing it to one of the other two. :D)
I'm thinking ,,,,,,

Welfare Queen
Freeloader
Mentally Ill
or even FJB.

You left a choice out:

IrritantChild
You also have a very unhealthy fascination with Coyote.
Get over her. She ain't interested in you much to your dismay,hence you stalking her with snarks every chance you get.

Last edited:

Orange butthole

How do you get rid of those pests?
Mostly I just ignore them these days. And I made a New Years Resolution to not feed the trolls, argue with idiots or engage in other exercises in futility that I break now and then but mostly keep. Sometimes they lend themselves to be useful idiots for an excuse to get accurate information out there. There's always that. :)

exercises in futility that I break now and then

Me too. And then l’m deeply ashamed of myself for sinking so low.

I must have been kidding myself to think l could appeal to some sense of common decency, and remote signs of intellect.

Me too. And then l’m deeply ashamed of myself for sinking so low.

I must have been kidding myself to think l could appeal to some sense of common decency, and remote signs of intellect.
Don't beat yourself up. I was in that same boat for a long time until the lightbulb finally came on. You got smart a lot quicker than I did. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back