What Rank Is Gay On The Sin Chart?

Thou shalt not commit adultery kind of covers all sexual sin
Adultery is cheating on a spouse.

Actually, I view it more as taking the love that someone who is your partner gives you, and giving that love to someone else without your partner knowing.

And................as far as "cheating" goes..................if a couple are swingers, and they pair up with another couple, who are also swingers, and they decide to have a night of sex with each other's partner, it's not cheating, because everyone is aware of the situation and is in agreement with it.

Most people want to expand the definition of adultery to cover anything and everything that they are against.

I'd expand the definition from spouse to any kind of long term serious partner Roadrunner.

:lol:

it's a sin

if I recall only suicide and blasphemy were guaranteed hell

homosex is the same as coveting your neighbors ass

Do you think gays want their neighbors ass? Do you think asses for gays are like Diamonds are for superficial idiots?

Your avatar is ironic. It reminds me of "The Nothing" in "The Never Ending Story". The Irony is too much to bear.
:haha:
Explain. Do you think gays just want to put it in anyone's ass? Or did you ever think gays are women too? Or did you ever THINK at all?
wow, you are really dim

Crazy, I seem to know some gays and their behavior. You seem to think all they want is to be WILD PREDITORS that want to bang buttholes no matter what.

How do girls bang butt's dude. You know girls can be gay too. (you don't).

I know, that is the fallback of a flawed or lost argument, "you are dim" or "you are just stupid". Because nothing says I won that debate better than calling that person stupid.

So what rank is being Gay on the Sin chart?

Seems to me that the "Covet" sin is the big one today according to the 10 Commandments.

Explain to me why being Judgemental of a Sinner when being told "Do not judge or be judged" is a good thing.

I'm all ears.

Of all the towns and cities God told the Israelites to lay siege to, go to war with, or destroy and pillage, none were because its inhabitants were gay. Even the much cited Sodom and Gomorrah weren't destroyed for that but rather inhospitality and selfishness. And the great flood was for robbery and violence.

If there's a 'sin chart' or hierarchy of sins, being gay would be somewhere at the bottom.

There isn't a single place in the Bible that says explicitly that it is a "sin" for 2 guys to be together. There is a place where it calls it an "abomination", but not sin.

There are exactly ZERO references in the Bible about women being with other women.

Me? I personally think that if you follow the 7 Noahide Commandments, or the 10 Commandments, you're pretty much good to go to enter Heaven, as both of them say basically the same thing.

And....................I think the Commandment that people have the most problem following? "Thou shalt not bear false witness."

^No offense but that is not correct;
"If a man lies with a male as with a women, both of them shall be put to death for their abominable deed; they have forfeited their lives." (Leviticus 20:13 NAB)

It says we should kill gays just like the Kuran. Progress isn't always a bad thing is it....:eusa_dance:

Could look at modern Israel for a clue as well. All it's existence Israel has allowed gays to serve openly in the military and yet Israel remains undefeated. And not for a lack of trying. If God had a big problem with homosexuality don't ya think Israel woulda noticed some ill-effect?

Seems to me that the "Covet" sin is the big one today according to the 10 Commandments.

Explain to me why being Judgemental of a Sinner when being told "Do not judge or be judged" is a good thing.

I'm all ears.

Of all the towns and cities God told the Israelites to lay siege to, go to war with, or destroy and pillage, none were because its inhabitants were gay. Even the much cited Sodom and Gomorrah weren't destroyed for that but rather inhospitality and selfishness. And the great flood was for robbery and violence.

If there's a 'sin chart' or hierarchy of sins, being gay would be somewhere at the bottom.

Gay sex at the bottom? Sounds very Samwell.

Gay is just a sin just like all of our sins. Most of us sin every day. What is crazy is watching the people who are extremely scared to sin try to control others with the use of sin.

I'm all ears.

Gay is just a sin just like all of our sins. Most of us sin every day. What is crazy is watching the people who are extremely scared to sin try to control others with the use of sin.

With over 600 commandments, it's safe to assume most sin every day. But for how often Christians mention the 10 commandments like that's all of them, it's worth noting "don't be gay" isn't one of the 10.

Thou shalt not commit adultery kind of covers all sexual sin
Adultery is cheating on a spouse.

Actually, I view it more as taking the love that someone who is your partner gives you, and giving that love to someone else without your partner knowing.

And................as far as "cheating" goes..................if a couple are swingers, and they pair up with another couple, who are also swingers, and they decide to have a night of sex with each other's partner, it's not cheating, because everyone is aware of the situation and is in agreement with it.

Most people want to expand the definition of adultery to cover anything and everything that they are against.

I'd expand the definition from spouse to any kind of long term serious partner Roadrunner.

Your post is AWESOME and explains everything I worry about my Christianity.

"Actually, I view it more as"

Jesus said what he said. The Bible is a book of people who repeated what he said published 90 years after Jesus died.

Here is my perspective.

I have worked with a lot of people who don't know what they are doing and their "go to" is pointing out flaws of others so no one fixates on them. "Look how stupid he is/points finger/no one noticed the finger pointer".

Pointing the finger isn't going to work with God. "Look how these people were gay" isn't going to work on judgement gay, because the focus will be on YOU. I'm guessing Jesus might ask you why you judged the gays when he stated, "Do not judge or be judged".

I'm all ears.

With over 600 commandments, it's safe to assume most sin every day. But for how often Christians mention the 10 commandments like that's all of them, it's worth noting "don't be gay" isn't one of the 10.

"But Delta, aren't thes

I'm all ears.

I see you are from Springfield MO. Seems the Christian thinkers are thriving from that area.

it's a sin

Do you think gays want their neighbors ass? Do you think asses for gays are like Diamonds are for superficial idiots?

Your avatar is ironic. It reminds me of "The Nothing" in "The Never Ending Story". The Irony is too much to bear.
Explain. Do you think gays just want to put it in anyone's ass? Or did you ever think gays are women too? Or did you ever THINK at all?
wow, you are really dim

Crazy, I seem to know some gays and their behavior. You seem to think all they want is to be WILD PREDITORS that want to bang buttholes no matter what.

I know, that is the fallback of a flawed or lost argument, "you are dim" or "you are just stupid". Because nothing says I won that debate better than calling that person stupid.
wow

do you have voices in your head? b/c your post to me have little to do with what I posted.

you are clearly having another conversation in your head and think it's me.

call the nurse, you need your meds checked.

this is not a joke, I am not making fun. this is also the last time I post to you as I made a promise not to mess with people who are actually insane.

good luck

it's a sin

wow, you are really dim

wow

do you have voices in your head? b/c your post to me have little to do with what I posted.

you are clearly having another conversation in your head and think it's me.

call the nurse, you need your meds checked.

this is not a joke, I am not making fun. this is also the last time I post to you as I made a promise not to mess with people who are actually insane.

good luck

YOu keep talking about "YOU AND ME".

I'm talking about information in America.

You have been diagnosed with "Troll" for a reason.

According to Jesus, only one sin was unforgivable, and it had nothing to do with any sexuality.

... if a couple are swingers, and they pair up with another couple, who are also swingers, and they decide to have a night of sex with each other's partner, it's not cheating, because everyone is aware of the situation and is in agreement with it.

I don't think this is only a question of "to agree" or "not to agree." Suddenly someone could feel deeply hurted in such a situation and might shoot someone else down for example. Or someone suffers for years because the illusions about the own partner broke down. It's always dangerous to play with the deep feelings and emotions of human beings. Broken dreams are a terrible thing.

Last edited:
According to Jesus, only one sin was unforgivable, and it had nothing to do with any sexuality.

So take care now not to be intentionally intransparent with your words. Say whatever you like to say to everyone without any fear - to be right or wrong is never a problem because the people take whatever they like to take - but don't try to call an intransparent dark power. Not everyone knows what in which context your are thinking.

Last edited:
... ^No offense but that is not correct;
"If a man lies with a male as with a women, both of them shall be put to death for their abominable deed; they have forfeited their lives." (Leviticus 20:13 NAB)

It says we should kill gays just like the Kuran. Progress isn't always a bad thing is it....:eusa_dance:

I would say "man lies with a male as with a women": that's anal sex. Death penalty in the bronce age is an understandable law in this context, because this behavior is extremly dangerous for a little population of human beings, specially because of infections. Anal sex is indeed a sin, because it's the misuse of wrong biological functions. Sexual functions and metabolic functions are different. Makes not only not a big sense to confuse this. And we are able to correct such a poblem of our psychological structures with our mind and will. We are not helpless if we see that we could cause problems for ourselve as well as for others.

Today to kill someone because of this is completly superflous. Fortunatelly we know today much more in context with such problems - thanks to Jews like Sigmund Freud by the way. We are as a community of people - unbelievable gigantic communities meanwhile - not helpless any longer. Death penalty makes in general no sense today.

Last edited:
There isn't a single place in the Bible that says explicitly that it is a "sin" for 2 guys to be together. There is a place where it calls it an "abomination", but not sin.

There are exactly ZERO references in the Bible about women being with other women.

Me? I personally think that if you follow the 7 Noahide Commandments, or the 10 Commandments, you're pretty much good to go to enter Heaven, as both of them say basically the same thing.

And....................I think the Commandment that people have the most problem following? "Thou shalt not bear false witness."

^No offense but that is not correct;

Jesus freed us from the tyranny of the Old Testament.

... Jesus freed us from the tyranny of the Old Testament.

The Nazis tried to eliminate not only Jews - they also tried to eliminate the Old Testament and liked to write a new fifth gospel of a new kind of aryan Christ by misusing gods like Wodan or heroes like Siegfried. So take care what you say! Jesus gave no one new rules. As far as I know everyhting what he said came from the Old Testament.

-----
A Miktam of David. Preserve me, O God, for in you I take refuge. I say to the Lord, "You are my Lord; I have no good apart from you." As for the saints in the land, they are the excellent ones, in whom is all my delight. The sorrows of those who run after another god shall multiply; their drink offerings of blood I will not pour out or take their names on my lips. The Lord is my chosen portion and my cup; you hold my lot. The lines have fallen for me in pleasant places; indeed, I have a beautiful inheritance. I bless the Lord who gives me counsel; in the night also my heart instructs me. I have set the Lord always before me; because he is at my right hand, I shall not be shaken.
Therefore my heart is glad, and my whole being rejoices; my flesh also dwells secure. For you will not abandon my soul to Sheol, or let your holy one see corruption. You make known to me the path of life; in your presence there is fullness of joy; at your right hand are pleasures forevermore.

-----

-----

Last edited:

Forum List

Back