Well it's complete! All foods are bad for you!

justoffal

Diamond Member
Jun 29, 2013
As of this morning I have decided that I will no longer receive food related emails. Why? The last one I read ( This morning) condemned the consumption of oatmeal and Quinoa, two foods normally considered to be quite healthy.

After a pause I realized that I don't have a single item in my food store at present that hasn't been declared outright dangerous to my health. That's everything from meats to vegetables to fruits and fats. NADA! NYET! NO! NEIN! .....

What impresses me the most with this avalanche of nutrition info is that it all claims expertise in the analysis! College degrees, peer reviewed evidence, undeniable wisdom from VERY, VERY SMART PEOPLE.

HMMMM!

What does a quick mental review done in critical thinking tell you about that?

Jo

As of this morning I have decided that I will no longer receive food related emails. Why? The last one I read ( This morning) condemned the consumption of oatmeal and Quinoa, two foods normally considered to be quite healthy.

After a pause I realized that I don't have a single item in my food store at present that hasn't been declared outright dangerous to my health. That's everything from meats to vegetables to fruits and fats. NADA! NYET! NO! NEIN! .....

What impresses me the most with this avalanche of nutrition info is that it all claims expertise in the analysis! College degrees, peer reviewed evidence, undeniable wisdom from VERY, VERY SMART PEOPLE.

HMMMM!

Jo
You need to eat zee bugs

HMMMM!

Jo
You need to cut down on the sites that send you "informational" emails about Eat This, Not That! :)
I eat quite a bit of oatmeal and quinoa. No ill effects yet.

You need to cut down on the sites that send you "informational" emails about Eat This, Not That! :)
I eat quite a bit of oatmeal and quinoa. No ill effects yet.
Good to know....you haven't died yet from lectin poisoning? Good!.... neither have I. At least I don't think I have.

HMMMM!

Jo
/——-/ Eat bugs for lunch.
1716039473724.png

If all the dieticians and nutritionists were laid end to end, they still wouldn't reach a conclusion.

I'm having a frozen pot pie for supper (after I bake it of course). Is that ok?

The problem with dieticians and nutritionists is that they insist you eat certain foods, thus actually forcing you to overeat, which is the biggest cause of health problems in the west.
If people knew how little food they actually need to maintain health they would be very angry.

Forum List

Back