We are living through the latest example of democracy eventually failing.

Talk about not having a clue. Do you realize the United States have given Israel over 246 billion dollars since the end of WWII.

lol so divide that by 76 years, and we have spent far less on them than we have wasted on dumbass black people who murder kids for being able to read and write, i.e 'actin white'. We know you're proud of that achievement.

Without slaves no africans would have reached the New World

Stuck in africa, african-Americans alive today would only be african-africans engaged in tribal warfare against other blacks somewhere in africa

They would simply have been killed or shipped to the Arab kingdoms. Care to guess why there is no large black population in the Arabian penninsula? They just killed them when they were no longer needed or got too old, and forced abortions. Ibn Saud brought his black household slaves with him when he met FDR after the Yalta conference. The never let any media inside their houses.

Stuck in africa, african-Americans alive today would only be african-africans engaged in tribal warfare against other blacks somewhere in africa

They never seem to want to go back, either, even when it's offered free.

Without slaves would there be an America to come to? You can speculate and fantasize but that's all that is. :itsok:

Without slaves would there be an America to come to? You can speculate and fantasize but that's all that is. :itsok:
America would be just fine then and now without slavery

And the slaves would have been happier living out their days free in africa

But the angry, bellyaching black radicals running around America today would be screwed without slavery

They are the lucky one in this story

America would be just fine then and now without slavery
So you like to fantasize but your fantasies aren't rational arguments.
And the slaves would have been happier living out their days free in africa
That part isn't fantasy. Of course people prefer freedom to slavery, that's why you have to force them into it.
But the angry, bellyaching black radicals running around America today would be screwed without slavery
This again is fantasy. It seems as you don't know how to fashion an argument without it. Do you really not know how to argue without costumes and make believe? :dunno: :laugh:
They are the lucky one in this story
We're the lucky ones because we all get to witness you failing over and over and over again to separate real arguments from make believe ones. :laugh:

Canada did not practice slavery and it managed to survive and thrive as a country
Are you stupid? Canada was a French and then a British colony. They absolutely practiced slavery there. In fact when the British lost the American revolution British loyalists fled North into Canada with their slaves. You can't even consistently identify what a fact is, why don't you hold off on trying to describe the history of another country? :dunno:

Are you stupid? Canada was a French and then a British colony. They absolutely practiced slavery there. In fact when the British lost the American revolution British loyalists fled North into Canada with their slaves. You can't even consistently identify what a fact is, why don't you hold off on trying to describe the history of another country? :dunno:
I figured you would try to push that line

and it is true that slavery was legal in canada during its early history

But slaves were not kept in large numbers as they were in America

And slavery was outlawed by Great Britain early in the 19th Century which included canada

In fact canada predated abolition in GB by about 40 years

And the numbers of africans was very small and inconsequential

Nor does that cancel my point that africans did not and could not immigrate to canada the way euro settlers did

Or even the chinese

Study the record and see for yourself

I figured you would try to push that line

and it is true that slavery was legal in canada during its early history

But slaves were not kept in large numbers as they were in America
So they did have slaves. That's all I needed you to acknowledge you fucking moron. Everything else is just you trying to explain why you're stupid.
And slavery was outlawed by Great Britain early in the 19th Century which included canada

In fact canada predated abolition in GB by about 40 years

And the numbers of africans was very small and inconsequential
Canada being a colony of the French and then the British empire puts it in a different position than America you dope. They weren't the white bootstrappers that you're trying to paint them as. They were colonialists from established empires who had some slavery. Americans industrialized slavery because they had no colonial support. They supported themselves on the brutal industrialization of someone else's labor.
Nor does that cancel my point that africans did not and could not immigrate to canada the way euro settlers did
That's not a rational point its simply a fantasy and I'm not trying to cancel your fantasies. I think everyone should be allowed to express themselves artistically.
Or even the chinese

Study the record and see for yourself

The record doesn't support your cosplay, it only supports what actually happened, not what you imagine would happen under different circumstances. That's more like historical fiction ala The Man in The High Castle except dumber, like a child wrote it.

A few, but not in large numbers
Is that all you could respond to? How about the backing of the British empire? Also kind of important, no? It's like saying you're a self made man and then we come to find out daddy gave you 5 million dollars to start your own business.

So they did have slaves. That's all I needed you to acknowledge you fucking moron. Everything else is just you trying to explain why you're stupid.

Canada being a colony of the French and then the British empire puts it in a different position than America you dope. They weren't the white bootstrappers that you're trying to paint them as. They were colonialists from established empires who had some slavery. Americans industrialized slavery because they had no colonial support. They supported themselves on the brutal industrialization of someone else's labor.

That's not a rational point its simply a fantasy and I'm not trying to cancel your fantasies. I think everyone should be allowed to express themselves artistically.

The record doesn't support your cosplay, it only supports what actually happened, not what you imagine would happen under different circumstances. That's more like historical fiction ala The Man in The High Castle except dumber, like a child wrote it.
The same circumstances

There was immigration from europe and even china

But not africa

The only black people in the New World prior to recent times were brought there against their will

The same circumstances

There was immigration from europe and even china

But not africa

The only black people in the New World prior to recent times were brought there against their will
Which still doesn't mean you'd even have a New World or the British Empire without slavery.

Forum List

Back