Very Obvious the Pro Terrorist Protesters/Rioters Are Only About Hatred of Jews

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
There’s about a dozen conflicts in the world occurring right now. Guess which one the Left solely cares about.

For example Russia and they’re invasion of Ukraine.

Is America still giving Russia foreign aid?
Yes.

Is America still trading with Russia?
Yes.

And the Russian invasion wasn’t even triggered by being attacked.

And zero protests. Not a peep.

Not enough Jews involved. So the Left doesn’t care.

There’s about a dozen conflicts in the world occurring right now. Guess which one the Left solely cares about.

For example Russia and they’re invasion of Ukraine.

Is America still giving Russia foreign aid?
Yes.

Is America still trading with Russia?
Yes.

And the Russian invasion wasn’t even triggered by being attacked.

And zero protests. Not a peep.

Not enough Jews involved. So the Left doesn’t care.

Here is a list of wars going on today, but the Left only cares about the one with Zionists cuz Zionists. like Orange man, are bad.

If only we had a world free of Orange man and Zionists, the world would have utopia.

The site has a world map with the world lit up by wars.

Fact is, you racists demand racial segregation while Israel is 30% Muslim with Muslims serving as elected government representatives and in the IDF.

One Jew in the West Bank triggers you racists.
Don't be ridiculous. It's all about genocide.
Just like the war in Bosnia, was all about genocide.
It's an evil that men do, that the world can't abide.

This poem, by Caitlin Johnstone, is probably the best way to express my feelings:

I Oppose Israel’s Atrocities In Gaza Because I’m Not A Psychopath

I don’t oppose the butchery in Gaza because I love Hamas or hate Jews or love Islam or hate America
I don’t oppose the butchery in Gaza because I’m a lefty or a commie or an anarchist or an anti-imperialist.
I oppose the butchery in Gaza because I’m not a fucking psychopath.

Caitlin is generally considered an outstanding world news commentator . All the more remarkable because she is an Oz lady .( !!)
Put Rafah in the title also as the insane are ready to send themselves to Perdition .

^^^^ Far rightwing, radical, pro-Zionist, Islamophobic propaganda.
“Zionist” is a dog whistle. As for Islamophobia, given that your side is always wagging its finger at the US to be more tolerant, more inclusive, not racist, and continually repent for its comparatively brief history of slavery and segregation, what, if any of the Muslim cultures in the Middle East meet the criteria I just listed?

“Zionist” is a dog whistle. As for Islamophobia, given that your side is always wagging its finger at the US to be more tolerant, more inclusive, not racist, and continually repent for its comparatively brief history of slavery and segregation, what, if any of the Muslim cultures in the Middle East meet the criteria I just listed?
Who cares what OTHER countries are doing?!?!

I'm an American, THIS is America.

America FIRST!

Forum List

Back