Usyk will win , Usyk 105.6 kg, vs. Fury 118.8 kg. FIGHT ! "Glory to Ukraine." !!

Litwin

Platinum Member
Sep 3, 2017
GDL&Sweden

Usyk will win, do you agree ?​

The video/story of the hero 🇺🇦 soldier is a part of EU heroic history .👍

Last edited:
Betting odds are correct .
The Gypsy King is slight favourite .
Not a betting proposition for me but I share this opinion:-

Retired world champion and promoter Oscar de la Hoya: “Tyson Fury is the bigger version of Usyk. He has speed. He has power. He’s very versatile. I have to go with Tyson.”

Usyk has to win the first few rounds to have any real chance of overall victory .
Both are exceptionally ring smart and of course neither has ever been beaten .
The one thing pushing me toward Tyson is the Nazi Troll Titbin favouring the Ukey .
Our Nazi Troll has never been right about anything, so , on that basis , Tyson should really be a certainty .

Fury is my favorite boxer, but he looked horrible in his last fight. Usyk by decision

Fury is my favorite boxer, but he looked horrible in his last fight. Usyk by decision
I think Tyson under rated Ngannou -- weight strongly suggests that .
If that was his form for tonight he might not win . But I feel he has a couple of higher gears .
In 4-5 hours we will have a verdict .

I think Tyson under rated Ngannou -- weight strongly suggests that .
If that was his form for tonight he might not win . But I feel he has a couple of higher gears .
In 4-5 hours we will have a verdict .
I hope you’re right. Against Ngannou Tyson didn’t train, but styles make fights and it wasn’t a good matchup for Tyson.

Great fight .
Very very close as the split decision indicates .
Round 9 was probably the difference between them .

There’s a rematch clause. I think Tyson Fury will win the next won

You have an argument that the ref should stop the fight in that big Uysk round, but the ref was right to call that a knockdown. The ropes were holding fury from going down. Good knockdown call.

Forum List

Back