What's new

USMB Coffee Shop IV

I bet you're gonna be a winner! Go, Oddball!!!】

I deal with one issue at a time. The way my instructions are understood, it's best to avoid judging others until I've walked a mile in they shoes.
I have 3 dogs that are preggers, and only one of them dominoesd this morning. She's acting like her sister Miss Princess is Simon Legree himself. :auiqs.jpg: I haven't checked Miss Songie for a population count if she had a litter out back, so BBL
Beautress what are you going to do with another 30 plus doggies? They will break you financially and in another year the females will also be having puppies and there's a hundred fifty or so more dogs? Please think that through and start making some hard decisions here.

they did 'fix' it......

Sure i did FF, i was the good lords biggest 'eff up as a youngster , takes me a while to recall all the broken bones , near death experiences, etc.

my prob is, it's all cacthing up to me now....... :oops: ~S~
I so understand dealing with my own physical issues and limitations now and I don't like it either. But it is what it is so we deal with it. I'm grateful I still have all my marbles (I think) and can still do what a need to do and a lot of what I enjoy doing.

1715984174233.png

~S~

Speaking of ailments..I have a new one. I'm turning into a scaley fishlike lizard on one arm. Dermatitis I guess. And when I am not scratching the huge rash that started on my elbow and is now eagerly eating its way down to my wrist...its my nose going hog wild. Either all stuffed up or running like a leaky faucet as I sneeze continually. Never had allergies before, but since I have moved from the coast, its been nothing but stuffed up head. And now scales on an arm.

Growing old ain't for sissies.
Benadryl has a narrow rolling with anti-itch fluid in it that stops the itching of just about everything. It takes between 20 to 40 seconds to stop the annoyance. I got one when I was looking for something. I couldn't believe it, but it worked every time a mosquito bit and all else. Try it .

Forum List

Back
Top Bottom