Univ of Georgia football coach to be paid $13 M a year! Amateur sport???

Right, you've got such a good life you have time to stalk me and call me names here every day, lol
Stalk, be careful, bite your tongue, you dont want to have your posts disappear, right, hahahahahahahhahahhahahaa

Such a loser, seriously, you must wear pink underwear, expressing such fear and cowardice.
What is wrong, creepitis, you can not debate me intellectually so you have to claim victimhood.

Watch creepitis take my words, watch, low IQ will like what I say and steal if for he/she's own.

He/She, are you a man or woman or do you identify as a sissy, I can tell you are a sissy, but what do you want people to call you. Let us all no.

If you do not answer, I will assume you were not man or woman enough to tell us so I will call you a sissy.

Stalk, be careful, bite your tongue, you dont want to have your posts disappear, right, hahahahahahahhahahhahahaa

Such a loser, seriously, you must wear pink underwear, expressing such fear and cowardice.
What is wrong, creepitis, you can not debate me intellectually so you have to claim victimhood.

Watch creepitis take my words, watch, low IQ will like what I say and steal if for he/she's own.

He/She, are you a man or woman or do you identify as a sissy, I can tell you are a sissy, but what do you want people to call you. Let us all no.

If you do not answer, I will assume you were not man or woman enough to tell us so I will call you a sissy.
You're as demented as tRump.

Stop before you hurt yourself.

And seek treatment.

The cities also thrive on the 4 or so home games. Nothing like drawing 80,000 tourists without much effort.

And every beer, Coke and hotdog sold in the stadium pays taxes. Every hotel room is taxed at high rates, added to already elevated prices. Every meal served in a restaurant or fast food joint on game weekend is taxed. Every item of memorabilia, flag, set of pom-poms and programs is taxed.
And Tuition keeps going up.

Why?

So tuition should be going down then right...he's brought in at least $130M (according to you).

Lets go to the video tape:

View attachment 941343

Hmmm...tuition seems to be going up as more money is coming in.

How is that possible?

it was more than 10 times actually.

With its more than $203 million in revenue, Georgia ranks fifth nationally in total revenues for fiscal year 2022

it was more than 10 times actually.

With its more than $203 million in revenue, Georgia ranks fifth nationally in total revenues for fiscal year 2022
Too bad nobody is benefitting from all that unless they are football fans, coaches, or players.

Too bad nobody is benefitting from all that unless they are football fans, coaches, or players.
All the other sports programs it funds. As well as the facilities that it provides and some amount of that money goes back to the school I’m sure. At a minimum it frees up money that would have had to be spent on other sports programs to be used for something else.

All the other sports programs it funds. As well as the facilities that it provides and some amount of that money goes back to the school I’m sure. At a minimum it frees up money that would have had to be spent on other sports programs to be used for something else.
Or they could just get rid of the sports programs all together and keep the money they would be spending on the stadium, the gymnasiums, the weight rooms, the trainers, the recruiting trips, the equipment, the uniforms, the uniforms for cheerleaders, the travel, the athletic dorms, the advertising, the merchandising, the salaries for the coaches, the salaries for the assistant coaches, the salaries for the support staff, the insurance for the athletes.

Or they could just get rid of the sports programs all together and keep the money they would be spending on the stadium, the gymnasiums, the weight rooms, the trainers, the recruiting trips, the equipment, the uniforms, the uniforms for cheerleaders, the travel, the athletic dorms, the advertising, the merchandising, the salaries for the coaches, the salaries for the assistant coaches, the salaries for the support staff, the insurance for the athletes.

Or they could just maintain the current system.

Or they could just maintain the current system.
Yeah, I guess....The football teams are doing great. The students who go to the university? Not so much.

After all...that is the reason the university is there...to have a football team. Educating the citizens who fund the university? Nope.

Yeah, I guess....The football teams are doing great. The students who go to the university? Not so much.

After all...that is the reason the university is there...to have a football team. Educating the citizens who fund the university? Nope.

The students who attend the university are fine. Having a football team does not change anyone getting an education. Just because it isn't free doesn't mean it is evil.

The students who attend the university are fine. Having a football team does not change anyone getting an education. Just because it isn't free doesn't mean it is evil.

Of course...just a hundred thousand in debt when they graduate because college costs are out of control. Meanwhile coaches are making $68M for not coaching.

Makes all the sense in the world.

Of course...just a hundred thousand in debt when they graduate because college costs are out of control. Meanwhile coaches are making $68M for not coaching.

Makes all the sense in the world.

Many, many people graduate with little or no debt. I did.

Not sure who you think is not coaching and getting $68m.

so you cant show me that the programs are paying any of the expenses to run the program,,

if I took time to look I can show you tax money going to fund them,,
but why do that when we both know its there,,
What is your point other than being pissed about the existance of college football?

There is no guilt associated with this great American sport and spectacle except in your mind

For the rest of us its something to look forward to each Fall

Wait a second, you just told me that tax payer money doesn't fund the football team.
What I said, or was trying to say, was that Georgia’s football team generates more money coming in from the private sector than the tax dollars it costs

If football didnt exist the school would have less money overall and tuition would be the same or more

Last edited:
What I said or was trying to say was that Georgia’s football team generates more money coming in from the private sector than the tax dollars it costs

If football didnt exist the school would have less money overall and tuition would be the same or more
Dunno....

You get rid of that 13M salary, that pays for a lot of tuition.

Forum List

Back