Univ of Georgia football coach to be paid $13 M a year! Amateur sport???

Do you think they are lying to the NCAA and the IRS?
They are the “deep state” right? Wealthy connected individuals. LOL.

Right...college football is beyond reproach; no Division I team would ever lie to the authorities.

:heehee:
Irrelevant since the University isn't paying for the athletic teams, UGAAA is.
Yet strangely they are all on the government payroll.
He doesnt disagree with me he disagrees with whoever the reporter in the article I posted quoted.
LOL....and who do you think actually knows...the Athletic Director or the dude you quoted?
The 12th man association is going to pay for the lump sum and the athletic dept is going to cut it's budget to pay for the annual payouts. I dont know nor do I care to find out how A&M funds it's athletics. It's clear that no matter what I post about it wont matter anyway, you either wont believe it or say that they are lying about where the funding is coming from.
Sorry that the facts (not to mention sanity) is not on your side. Nobody forced you to take that side of the argument.
I never said it made sense.
It doesn’t.
I said the taxpayer wasn't paying the freight at UGA. Which they aren't.
They’re state employees...so they are. Your kickback scheme is dependent upon an agreement to pay back the funds. Maybe it happens, may it doesn’t.
And doing away with them wont add a penny to the tax base used to pay teachers. In fact it will likely erode much of that money seeing as how the state is collecting huge sums of money taxing all the revenue these programs generate both directly and indirectly. Stop trying to change the subject.
Running a responsible athletic program would.

The role of the State university is to provide higher education to the citizens of that State. Everything they do should be geared toward doing that.

Forum List

Back