Unexpectedly, the Jobs Report Comes In "Far Below Expectations"

Squeals the moron parroting what your masters tell you to.
1714776778210.png

I wouldn't know, I've always had jobs good enough to get real insurance.

Interesting. Over years you claimed to be writing resumes for others from your rented APT, house? That sounds like a low pay carreer with zero benefits granted? Some sort of Kelly or Manpower wannabee perhaps?

Were you good at coaching lies or phony embellishments?

Last edited:
Interesting. Over years you claimed to be writing resumes for others from your rented APT, house? That sounds like a low pay carreer with zero benefits granted? Some sort of Kelly or Manpower wannabee perhaps?

Nope, all your guesses are wrong. But I'm not going into detail about my life because I've already had a couple of stalkers here get a little too weird.

I've never been without good insurance, though. I also am rarely sick. Haven't even been to a doctor in, oh, 7 years.

Yeah, but that's not a good thing. The markets hope that higher unemployment means they can cut wages and get lower interest rates.

The Markets are not the working man's friend.

No, the markets know that a jobs report like this one will help to bring about rate cuts, those 250k and 300k jobs reports would never let the rates come down.

Working people are not impacted by the jobs report at all, they have jobs already.

But a great many working people have retirement accounts tied to the markets.

Well, not if the rich do what they always do when a recession hit. "Hey, remember those guys we hired at high wages when it was a tight labor market? Let's fire them and get people who'll work cheaper."

Here's what I would like to see. When a company does a "layoff", when they rehire, they have to offer the jobs to people they previously downsized.

When a company does a "layoff", when they rehire, they have to offer the jobs to people they previously downsized

Crazy talk. When a company has layoffs, They don’t let the good ones go. The do-nothing check-cashers, troublemakers, smelly hated scum go first. Top performers stay.

Or, Last in first out. Yes those may be re-hired If things go good again.

Or, Old that don’t care anymore? Volunteer retirees that hate their new boss situation.

It’s like Mexico, They keep the good ones and empty out the prisons, nuthouses, criminals on the run join in, the sick, old, handicapped whatever?
Who would send gorgeous healthy 25 yr old babes out? Or the educated career men? THINK. You’re a smart guy or so you claim?

Last edited:

Actually the pay is pretty good.

Crazy talk. When a company has layoffs, They don’t let the good ones go. The do-nothing check-cashers, troublemakers, smelly hated scum go first. Top performers stay.

Or, Old that don’t care anymore? Volunteer retirees that hate their new boss situation.

It’s like Mexico, They keep the good ones and empty out the prisons, nuthouses, criminals on the run join in, the sick, old, handicapped whatever?
Who would send gorgeous healthy 25 yr old babes out? Or the educated career men? THINK. You’re a smart guy or so you claim?
That's not always the case. You republican "businessmen" crack me up.

April Payrolls Debacle

As usual, prior data was net revised lower, with the change in total nonfarm payroll employment for February revised down by 34,000, from +270,000 to +236,000, and the change for March was revised up by 12,000, from +303,000 to +315,000. With these revisions, employment in February and March combined is 22,000 lower than previously reported.

What was behind the unexpected payrolls plunge? Blame government, which added just 8,000 jobs in April the least since Dec 2021, almost as if the government itself was goalseeking the final result.
-

Just a ZH snippet . Next stop -- Disaster .

April Payrolls Debacle

As usual, prior data was net revised lower, with the change in total nonfarm payroll employment for February revised down by 34,000, from +270,000 to +236,000, and the change for March was revised up by 12,000, from +303,000 to +315,000. With these revisions, employment in February and March combined is 22,000 lower than previously reported.

What was behind the unexpected payrolls plunge? Blame government, which added just 8,000 jobs in April the least since Dec 2021, almost as if the government itself was goalseeking the final result.
-

Just a ZH snippet . Next stop -- Disaster .

The Fed has been doing all it can to slow down the economy, it is starting to work.

The funny part is, even with these lower job numbers, they are still better than more than 50% of the months during the last Admin, which we were told was the greatest economy in history.

Um, yeah, guy, not really. Last big set of layoffs I was involved in, they got rid of everyone with seniority because the newer people worked cheaper.

If someone is a non-performer, then you fire them for being a non-performer, and then they have a right to countersue. That's what happens in a country where workers have rights.

Mexico isn't flooding this country with anyone. Most of the people coming here now are from other countries who transited through Mexico. I'd tell you to think, but you probably just listen to hate radio and say, "Good enough".

Um, yeah, guy, not really. Last big set of layoffs I was involved in, they got rid of everyone with seniority because the newer people worked cheaper.

If someone is a non-performer, then you fire them for being a non-performer, and then they have a right to countersue. That's what happens in a country where workers have rights.

Mexico isn't flooding this country with anyone. Most of the people coming here now are from other countries who transited through Mexico. I'd tell you to think, but you probably just listen to hate radio and say, "Good enough".
You can do that with peper pushers. For the most part your line of work isn't necessary.

Tank, no, slow down...yes.

Why the fuck do you think they raise interest rates...to slow the economy down.

177,000 jobs created in one month is not a "tanked" economy

Look up the phrase "soft landing" and educate yourself.

Ugly and stupid is no way to go through life
You seemed to have missed a number of important points when you were trying to defend your position.
one is that this is the first time in history that we have had a global economic shutdown. So blindly using the same old tired means of higher interest rates may not be the best idea.
second. Have you noticed the number of closures and bankruptcies? How about the number of layoffs? Does that really point to a soft landing?
Third. Higher intrest rates does nothing to lower Fuel prices, which means higher transpota costs which means higher prices.

Forum List

Back