Unexpectedly, the Jobs Report Comes In "Far Below Expectations"

They've been working to slow the economy for more than a little while because you karens are all up in arms about inflation.

Now it's showing signs of slowing and you're gonna bitch about that too?

Is there anything that makes tRumplings happy?
That has to be one of the dumbest things I have ever heard anyone over five years old say.
Inflation and economy are not so linked that you have to tank an economy to lower inflation.
maybe consider opening an economics book before posting about economics?

The economy added a mere 175,000 jobs in April,

A mere 175,000 job. A number Trump only beat in 19 out of his 48 months in office!

While it is the 3rd lowest under the Biden Admin. You trumpers would have thrown Trump a parade for numbers like this

You people are so much fun.

• Winner
Reactions: IM2
Inflation and economy are not so linked that you have to tank an economy to lower inflation.
maybe consider opening an economics book before posting about economics?

Well, yeah actually they are.

But thanks for showing you know nothing about nothing.

A mere 175,000 job. A number Trump only beat in 19 out of his 48 months in office!

While it is the 3rd lowest under the Biden Admin. You trumpers would have thrown Trump a parade for numbers like this

You people are so much fun.
You trumpers would have thrown Trump a parade for numbers like this
during a pandemic?

they probably would.

Squeals the moron parroting what your masters tell you to.
wqzskdyz-1342582123.jpg

• Winner

Actually show any economist that says you have to tank an economy to slow inflation. I would say I will wait but I know that you will never find a reputable economist that holds that view

I lost my doctor.
Obama lied, healthcare died.
You lost your doctor? Sounds like carelessness on your part.

I wouldn't know, I've always had jobs good enough to get real insurance.

Politicians can spin many things, but never the economy. We each experience it and witness those around us experiencing it.

Um, yeah, except nearly every metric of the economy is actually better.

There was a great post where 52% of people said they are better off than what they were 4 years ago, but they assume other people aren't.

Actually show any economist that says you have to tank an economy to slow inflation. I would say I will wait but I know that you will never find a reputable economist that holds that view

Tank, no, slow down...yes.

Why the fuck do you think they raise interest rates...to slow the economy down.

177,000 jobs created in one month is not a "tanked" economy

Look up the phrase "soft landing" and educate yourself.

Ugly and stupid is no way to go through life

• Thanks
I was still in business in 2016 and I got a tax cut that helped save my business... so you either don't know what you are talking about or you are lying....
Neither nor.

You had good luck. It didn't help most folks.

EDIT!!!!!

tRump's tax cut didn't pass until 2017 and didn't actually effect anything until 2018.

Sadly I must call "BULLSHIT"

Last edited:

Forum List

Back