Ukraine has lost....and is losing more.....

Perhaps it's time for Zelensky to exit with his ill gotten gains
The Russian Interior Ministry has put Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelenskyy on a wanted list.
According to the ministry's wanted database, Zelensky, born in 1978 in Krivoy Rog, Dnipropetrovsk Region, Ukraine, is wanted under the article of the Criminal Code of the Russian Federation.

Following Zelenskyy, the commander of the AFU ground forces, Pavlyuk, was put on the wanted list.
The Russian Interior Ministry also put former acting Ukrainian Defense Minister Mykhaylo Koval on the wanted list
Earlier in the week, the wanted were announced:
ex-Secretary of the National Security and Defense Council of Ukraine Litvinenko
ex-SBU chief Nalyvaychenko
ex-Ukraine Justice Minister Petrenko
ex-head of the National Bank of Ukraine Kubiv
former Ukrainian Finance Minister Shlapaka (for financing the war in Donbas).

Last edited:
You mean after Stalin murdered 20 million or so? Great point ...
Sure. Stalin personally murdered and ate all twenty million of them... And the Great Dépression in the USA was Obama's genocide of free-willing Californian nation. Wasn't it?
I do love that sort of sh-t, but as our dear friend ESay said - this is wrong forum to discuss fantasy books. Don't you want to write about your book in "Review" forum?

Last edited:
Sure. Stalin personally murdered and ate all twenty million of them... And the Great Dépression in the USA was Obama's genocide of free-willing Californian nation. Wasn't it?
I do love that sort of sh-t, but as our dear friend ESay said - this is wrong forum to discuss fantasy books. Don't you want to write about your book in "Review" forum?

Oh noes, did I piss off some Putin boi on zee innernetz?

I'm neither Putin's or Stalin's fan and I do love fantasy books and movies. Just don't try to say that Abraham Lincoln actually was a Vampire Hunter or Joe Stalin actually was a Ukrainian Slaughter, because it's simply not true.

Try to make up more creative bullshit, ruskie. Your apologies for Stalin are old hat.

Yeah, an American reading 'Who the hell is that' Russian author.. A bee with a butterfly's wings is more common.

Let's go to Review Forum.

You need something more creative? No problem. Even in the setting of LOTR (with totally evil Orcs and totally good Elves) there is the place for creativity. For example, "The Last Ringbearer" by Kirill Eskov.

If you wish - we can discuss it in other forum.
My Dear boy my father and Grandfather were on Stalinist death lists. Had they not gone to The West then they would have been dead by 1950. Putin is frankly in the same mold; KGB Authoritarian types. ffs Stalin developed it as well as the mass slaughter that awaits the Ukes IF they stop fighting. It is what it is; a battle for life.

Greg

Let's go to Review Forum.
You cannot ease Cognitive Rigidity easily . Often never .

They have been entrained for around three generations and even the Normies -- as distinct from the extremely Gullible --- are locked into controlled attitudes and concrete hard core belief systems .

Which is why -- and I digress -- Uncle Joe was smart to exterminate imagined intellectuals as fast as possible .. Absolute pests .

They have been entrained for around three generations and even the Normies -- as distinct from the extremely Gullible --- are locked into controlled attitudes and concrete hard core belief systems .

Which is why -- and I digress -- Uncle Joe was smart to exterminate imagined intellectuals as fast as possible .. Absolute pests .
Well your favorite "Uncle Joe" missed my family and so I am here to tell you that you are no better than the scum murdering apparatchiks so beloved of your festering past leader. May he and you rot in hell on this wonderful Easter morning in the US!!

Greg

My Dear boy my father and Grandfather were on Stalinist death lists. Had they not gone to The West then they would have been dead by 1950. Putin is frankly in the same mold; KGB Authoritarian types. ffs Stalin developed it as well as the mass slaughter that awaits the Ukes IF they stop fighting. It is what it is; a battle for life.

Greg
That surely makes you a hero and a martyr too in your neighborhood, doesn't it, Dick? Whereas to be fair though they concocted that cock'n bull story to stir the pity of emigration officers when they were fleeing the country in its not the best times.

Eat manure and gargle, Bolshie pig!!!

Greg

Last edited:
That surely makes you a hero and a martyr too in your neighborhood, doesn't it, Dick? Whereas to be fair though they concocted that cock'n bull story to stir the pity of emigration officers when they were fleeing the country in its not the best times.
Oh no; you called me a dick!!!! My poor shattered ego will never RECOVER!!

Whereas you and yours became good little Commies!! WE never gave up!!

Greg

Oh no; you called me a dick!!!! My poor shattered ego will never RECOVER!!

Whereas you and yours became good little Commies!! WE never gave up!!

Greg

So, you're a Bulgarian now?
Well, Dick, you're famous backstabbers, I know, and you're telling me of boot-licking and cock-sucking?

WE never gave up!!
By fleeing your beloved motherland?
You, bastards, always bent where the wind blew. We saved you from Turks but you chose Germans over us in WW1, then went with them again in WW2, came to for a while when Germans got beatten and then again got carried away by promises of a better life, just like Hohols now, entering the fucking EU and got fucked up as usual, dipshits. So, Dick, instead of calling you a hero I'd recommend your neighbours to call you a traitor and kick your ass once in a while.

Turgenev is cool!!!

Greg
Especially his Croquet at Windsor, isn't it?
---------

The Queen is sitting in her forest of Windsor; around her the ladies of her court play at a game which has not long since come into fashion — a game called croquet. You roll little balls and you make them pass skilfully through little hoops. The Queen looks on and laughs; but suddenly she stops; her face grows deathly pale.

It seems to her that, instead of shapely balls driven by the lightly-tapping mallet, there are hundreds of heads rolling along, all smeared with blood. Heads of women, of young girls, of children: faces with marks of dreadful tortures and bestial outrage, of the claws of beasts, and all the horror of death-pangs.

And now the youngest daughter of the Queen, a gentle maiden, pushes one of these heads further and further from the others, pushes it until it reaches her mother’s feet. The head of a child with curly hair; its little livid mouth turns to murmur reproaches. The Queen utters a shriek of horror; an ineffable terror darkens her eyes.

‘My doctor, quick, quick, let him come to me!’ And she tells him her terrible vision. But he then answers: ‘It doesn’t surprise me; reading the newspapers has disturbed you. The Times explains to us so well how the Bulgarians have deserved the wrath of the Turks. Here is a draught; take it and your trouble will pass.’ And the Queen goes back into her palace.

She is alone, and she begins to muse. Her eyelids fall, and—oh! horror, the edge of her garment is befouled with a bloody stain. ‘Let them take it away this Instant—I wish to forget it. Wash it for me, rivers of England!’ ‘No, your Majesty, never shall the royal robe of England be washed of the stain of this innocent blood!’
-------------
But, it seems to me, we'd better discuss Turgenev's poetry at another place.

I have already chosen my side. I despise so called Russian world more than thick-head seluks.

Odesa.. Don't know, dude. Something tells me it will be left on 'remaining' Ukraine's side.
There is no way Odessa can be left in the hands of those Nazis, it's a Russian City and if not liberated the Ukrainian Regime will allow the US to turn it into a NATO base, Russia can't allow that.

Forum List

Back