Ukraine has lost....and is losing more.....

PS: I also said that I thought the Russians would get their land bridge to the Crimea and they have been successful up to a point, but I am not so certain now that they can hold on to Crimea. I have been amazed at the resilience of the Ukes. I wish them well.

Greg
Who the fuck is Greg?

For two years the naysayers have said that the Ukrainians are finished. I differed then and I do so now. They will fight as they have been invaded; they will indeed fight to whatever end fate has in store for them. Are Ukrainians any less fervent towards their nation than the Jews were? Recall the words of Golda:
I want to say to you, friends, that the Jewish community in Palestine is going to fight to the very end. If we have arms to fight with, we will fight with those, and if not, we will fight with stones in our hands.

Now to date the US and Europe have been wonderful, but now the question must be put...again, as was done by Golda so many years ago:

I want to close with paraphrasing one of the greatest speeches that was made during the Second World War—the words of Churchill.

I am not exaggerating when I say that the Yishuv in Palestine will fight in the Negev and will fight in Galilee and will fight on the outskirts of Jerusalem until the very end. You cannot decide whether we should fight or not. We will. The Jewish community in Palestine will raise no white flag for the Mufti. That decision is taken. Nobody can change it.
You can only decide one thing: whether we shall be victorious in this fight or whether the Mufti will be victorious. That decision American Jews can make. It has to be made quickly within hours, within days.!!
I KNOW that many are sick of the endemic corruption etc that has plagued The Ukraine for years, but the answer is NOT Putin!!

I thank the US and Europe for all that they are doing to assist the Ukes as it is desperately needed.

Greg
The difference is that these providences voted OVERWHELMINGLY to rejoin Russia

The OP is the Obama plan, appease and encourage all the gangster regimes to invade other countries to tier heart's content, expand nuclear weapons to insane cults like Islam, and generally isolate the U.S.; the GOP is on board with that agenda.

I don't care much about political expectations, military parades and all this BS. I do care about people, their human rights, their safety and their wealth. Most of the true Russian-haters are already killed. Other will leave Ukraine. And in the case of the end of the war and decreasing of the Western economical support (and it is the very reason why certain Western decision-makers want to stop the war) Ukraine will be another Georgia or even another Belarus (given the fact that there are no any difference between Russians, Ukrainians and Belorussians).

Russia and Ukraine stop fighting. West countries stop financial support of Ukraine (no pain no gain). What do you thing the new Ukrainian government will do especially if the borders are open and the Army is demobilised?
Yeah, I also couldn't care less about political symbols, diplomatic gestures, military parades and so on. But the policy of your state is indulged in all that.

Who is already killed is common people who happened to be/get into the armed forces or lived in the combat zones. You will be surprised, but a number of 'true Russia-haters' will be higher when this war ends than it was in the start.

You know, I have been hearing the stories 'the West stops financial support of Ukraine' from at least 2014. Haven't yet you got tired of that? The Western nations (okay, policymakers there) want a buffer zone between them and Russia as a vital part of their security strategy. And they will eventually get it, it seems. Ukraine isn't and never was supposed to be a NATO member or the EU member (at least in the form of full membership). Is this simple and quite obvious conception really hard to grasp?

Georgia, yes. Something like that. But you should accept that 'remaining' Ukraine will be 'anti-Russia' culturally.

In a KGB vote?? let's just say that I consider such "votes" as I did the votes for Stalin and Idi amin.

Greg
Kind of like flooding Arizona with illegal aliens, and then letting them vote to secede from the U.S. and join Mexico.
Kind of like Eastern Ukraine has been ethnically Russian for longer Arizona has been a US State

"Ukraine today is nothing more than a private military company that is fighting to the last Ukrainian for the West and with Western weapons. All that remains for the Kiev regime is to act, in a fit of impotent anger, in the worst terrorist traditions, purposefully shelling peaceful neighborhoods of Russian cities and committing real terrorist attacks. This is how it will go down in history: an inhuman and misanthropic regime of terrorists and Nazis who betrayed the interests of their people and sacrificed them for Western money and handouts for Zelensky and his inner circle."

‘No Region of Ukraine Spared’ by Moscow’s War on Ukraine, Senior Official Tells Security Council, Reporting of Widespread Destruction, Civilian Deaths | Meetings Coverage and Press Releases

OK; Putin can have California but NOT Tennessee!!!

Greg
The United States can allow independence of California, but you can't allow them to join Shanghai block and deploy Chinese medium range nuclear missiles and Russian tanks.
And there is a difference in the strategic importance (for the safety of the United States of America) between Donbass and California.

Yeah, I also couldn't care less about political symbols, diplomatic gestures, military parades and so on. But the policy of your state is indulged in all that.
Actually, no.

Who is already killed is common people who happened to be/get into the armed forces or lived in the combat zones. You will be surprised, but a number of 'true Russia-haters' will be higher when this war ends than it was in the start.
Sure, I will be surprised. If they truly hate Russians - why are they still hiding from mobilisation?

You know, I have been hearing the stories 'the West stops financial support of Ukraine' from at least 2014. Haven't yet you got tired of that? The Western nations (okay, policymakers there) want a buffer zone between them and Russia as a vital part of their security strategy. And they will eventually get it, it seems.
The United States already have three oceans as a buffer zone. And the EU doesn't have enough nukes to win a nuclear war against Russia.

Ukraine isn't and never was supposed to be a NATO member or the EU member (at least in the form of full membership). Is this simple and quite obvious conception really hard to grasp?
But NATO and EU officials say different things. So, we can't exclude this possibility.

Georgia, yes. Something like that. But you should accept that 'remaining' Ukraine will be 'anti-Russia' culturally.
Ukraine? Culturally? I'm not sure that it's possible to use those two words in one sentence. But anyway, who cares? Significant part of the Russian culture-workers are anti-Russian as well (as well as significant part of the American culture-workers are anti-American).
As they say - "all boys are rapists and all girls are whores". If an Ukrainian whore (popular actress, singer, poetesse or other cultur-worker), sucking my d-ck, hates me, it's just make it a bit more spicy.

If the US were in a similar situation, would you be pushing surrender?
The US hasn't been in a situation like that since 1812. If by some miracle an invading Army got past our Navy and Air Force. What was left wouldn't stand a chance against the armed citizens in this country.

It's a laughable scenario that will never happen.

The US hasn't been in a situation like that since 1812. If by some miracle an invading Army got past our Navy and Air Force. What was left wouldn't stand a chance against the armed citizens in this country.

It's a laughable scenario that will never happen.

giphy.gif

Most of the weapons haven’t even showed up yet. Once that much mil support is put n place, with what will be coming from NATO countries in Europe. It’s going to become a nightmare for Russian soldiers.

The casualty count is going up Boris.
Like the other wonderwaffen? what makes you think the Russians will allow that junk to get to the front? if anything Russians have been far too reasonable, they should have destroyed every airport in Ukraine and every railway track and hub from Poland right up to the border.

I am hoping like fucking hell that the Maga mob that I support 110% are NOT in a gloatfest about Putin having successes along parts of the Ukraine front line? Yes; I know that Biden is a fucking idiot and corrupt as hell but I don't want the Republicans to make the same disgusting mistake the DemoKKKrats and Biden made in Vietnam!!!! I fully support no boots on the ground but I can't support leaving an invaded people subject to the will of a mass murdering skkkumbag like Putin!! I ask respectfully don't support the same strategy that DemoKKKrats practised all those years ago.

Greg
Telling the truth about the situation isn't gloating......you do want the facts .....rriiighhht

Forum List

Back