Ukraine has lost....and is losing more.....

For me, you Russians are the same here. You all post the same garbage over and over again for all the time I have been here. The only thing what changes is pictures on users' avatars. So, I call you all 'Yuri', to make things easier. Remembering all of you is too complicated for me, you know. So, for me you will be Yuri.

I am not interested in all these nuclear things, except of obvious 'national' reasons, because I think the odds of them coming is quite low. There are a number of reasons of that, though I don't want to mention them there so not to start other meaningless discussions here. It can't be ruled out completely, that's right, but it is definitely not worth of endless threads about that.

For me, a push of a Russian brigade somewhere near Volchansk is far more important and having a far greater impact on the Russian-Ukraine war that all that nuclear babbling.
There is no any Russian-Ukrainian war. There is a proxy war between Russia and NATO, and, therefore, the nuclear deterrence takes the central part in this game. The only reason why United Europe didn't directly invaded Russia (as it was in 1941, 1914, 1853, 1812, 1788 and many times more) - is Russian nuclear weapons and determiness to use them if necessary. Russia has the opportunity to use nukes, survive nuclear exchange, win the war, and then - prevail in the post-WWIII world order (while the price may be significant). That's why NATO can't be too provocative. And that's exactly why they will be beaten in Ukraine. Russia can send brigades in Ukraine and NATO can't. That's why Russia'a victory is inevitable.

Severely underfunded? We spend as much each year on our nuclear forces as your entire defense budget. We spend about $10 Million PER WARHEAD on maintenance and modernization...
You see, there is a big difference between amount of money that was taken from the US budget and the actual equipment (and human resources) that was really delivered to nuclear forces. Something like the difference between being expensive and being valuable.

You see, there is a big difference between amount of money that was taken from the US budget and the actual equipment (and human resources) that was really delivered to nuclear forces. Something like the difference between being expensive and being valuable.
Yep....biggest budget ripoff in the whole system.

There is no any Russian-Ukrainian war. There is a proxy war between Russia and NATO, and, therefore, the nuclear deterrence takes the central part in this game. The only reason why United Europe didn't directly invaded Russia (as it was in 1941, 1914, 1853, 1812, 1788 and many times more) - is Russian nuclear weapons and determiness to use them if necessary. Russia has the opportunity to use nukes, survive nuclear exchange, win the war, and then - prevail in the post-WWIII world order (while the price may be significant). That's why NATO can't be too provocative. And that's exactly why they will be beaten in Ukraine. Russia can send brigades in Ukraine and NATO can't. That's why Russia'a victory is inevitable.
Well, that's right, NATO countries (including the most 'hawkish' ones) don't want to escalate this war. Possibility of nuclear 'exchange' is one of the reasons, but not the only one.

What sort of Russia's 'victory' that will be depends on two main things - how many gains your dogshit army will be able to get in Ukraine in the coming months and what the November's elections bring.

The "war" is a a geopolitical posturing, money laundering/ponzi scheme that has about lost what little credibility it ever had, which was considerable. When they have squeezed all the funny money it can produce out of taxpayers they will move on, leaving more hate and chaos for the "historians" to debate. The American public will have their attention redirected to the new project, faster than you can say We Stand With ___________. How Ukraine Aid Is Being Diverted To Fake Companies - GreatGameIndia

1715896831106.png

The "war" is a a geopolitical posturing, money laundering/ponzi scheme that has about lost what little credibility it ever had, which was considerable. When they have squeezed all the funny money it can produce out of taxpayers they will move on, leaving more hate and chaos for the "historians" to debate. The American public will have their attention redirected to the new project, faster than you can say We Stand With ___________. How Ukraine Aid Is Being Diverted To Fake Companies - GreatGameIndia
And the fake companies are owned by Guess who? A very own dear elected officials of both stripes for sucking the taxpayers money right out of their legitimate legislation packages.

And the fake companies are owned by Guess who? A very own dear elected officials of both stripes for sucking the taxpayers money right out of their legitimate legislation packages.

any uppdates ?

Forum List

Back