Truth Social Shares Go Into Freefall After Investors Learn How Much Money It Really Makes

trumps little social media platform lost over a billion of it's inflated worth today. Some folks are waking up to the fact that a company with 4 million in revenue and 60 million in losses isn't a wise investment.

Expect the price to fall to near zero over the next few weeks.

Oh.

trumps little social media platform lost over a billion of it's inflated worth today. Some folks are waking up to the fact that a company with 4 million in revenue and 60 million in losses isn't a wise investment.

Expect the price to fall to near zero over the next few weeks.

Bombshell!!

Bloodbath!!!

“Closing in, the walls are,” said Master Yoda

The stock market has done well of late, not the economy. It may shock you, but Democrats are more blue collar, living pay check to pay check, than Republicans and thus have less interest in the performance of the stock market than the overall economy.
The economy is going great, republican fear mongering notwithstanding.

SO you've instructed him to bet the farm, right? "Expect the price to fall to near zero over the next few weeks."
As previously noted "I dunno". If I overrode his decisions what would be the point of retaining an expert?

You guys really don't know how this stuff works, do you.

As previously noted "I dunno". If I overrode his decisions what would be the point of retaining an expert?

You guys really don't know how this stuff works, do you.
No, wee tooo stoooopid, You soo smmaaaart

Investors on Monday got their first peek at the financials of the Trump Media & Technology Group, the owner of the Truth Social platform — and they did not like what they saw.

Shares in the firm plummeted by more than 15 percent in the hours after it released its financial statement, thus shaving billions of dollars off its market cap.

As of noon on Monday, the shares were trading in the $51 range, after having closed at just under $62 the previous trading day.

As of noon 4/1 down 24% and dropping like a rock.

Will probably be a penny stock by next week.
Yes, that's what happens with start ups, often takes years to turn a profit. And yes, shares are volatile, my advice is stay clear of anything connected to shares.

Do you know how much money tech companies were losing for years and their P/E multiples were in the 10s, even hundreds? Or often, infinite since the company had zero earnings?

This is the tech industry, inflated multiples. It is all about future growth and hope, especially if Trump is re-elected. It's akin to a large government contract that comes down to two companies. If Trump is re-elected he will be giving his message on his network and Twitter I imagine.
And what if he is not elected or ends up in prison? At best he has 4 years in office if he doesn't get impeached and expelled from office. Over the long term the damage social media causes to the young is going result in legislation and new technology to control it which is not going to be beneficial to the sector.

I think the risk reward ratio is too high for any long term investor.

Last edited:
Sure thing, junior. Fact is, I can buy you with what I have in my safe alone.
Of course you can, kiddo.

gimmeabreak.gif

The economy is going balls out, and tRump is pretty famous for not meeting payroll.

Yeah, I can. Sucks to be you.
Actually being me is awesome. I have enough self confidence that I don't have to lie about who I am or how much money I have on the internet in a vain attempt to impress someone.

I'd say it sucks to be you, my overly self-conscious friend.

Actually being me is awesome. I have enough self confidence that I don't have to lie about who I am or how much money I have on the internet in a vain attempt to impress someone.

I'd say it sucks to be you, my overly self-conscious friend.
Not really, you're delusional, stupid, and a fascist.

Forum List

Back