Trumps speech in Wisconsin....so bad Fox News cut away

Anyone have anything to say about these wtf moments in trumps speech;s where he can't pronounce words?

What a motherfucking POS blogging dipshit podcaster prick,

Fucking chode.

He's just pissed because Trump doesn't need a teleprompter to be able to put two words together.

Anyone have anything to say about these wtf moments in trumps speech;s where he can't pronounce words?

Yup, they're bad. Really bad. I think Trump, for his age, is over extending himself, I really do.

Do I think those moments are as bad as the "buffering moments," that Biden has? Considering how light Biden's schedule is compared to Trump's?

Nope, not by a long shot.

Maybe the nation should all consider that other guy who is running for president, who is twenty years younger?

That’s the best you got? 5 second clip?

Faux News always cuts away from Trump, they never air his campaign rallies. Which is why MAGA doesn’t watch Faux News.

That’s the best you got? 5 second clip?

Faux News always cuts away from Trump, they never air his campaign rallies. Which is why MAGA doesn’t watch Faux News.
So you should know this happens during every single trump speech.

These are my new favorite threads...there are 2 or 3 a day
its pathetic.....and yet these 2 old guys who both are starting to show signs of mental "fatigue",is who these people put up......and as time moves on the pressure that these 2 old guys are going to experience will only get worse.....both may not make it 4 years....

its pathetic.....and yet these 2 old guys who both are starting to show signs of mental "fatigue",is who these people put up......and as time moves on the pressure that these 2 old guys are going to experience will only get worse.....both may not make it 4 years....

I do not think either one can make it 4 years. Then we are stuck with Harris or whomever sucks Trump's ass enough to get the VP nod. Pretty sure Noem is out of the running now

Yup, they're bad. Really bad. I think Trump, for his age, is over extending himself, I really do.

Do I think those moments are as bad as the "buffering moments," that Biden has? Considering how light Biden's schedule is compared to Trump's?

Nope, not by a long shot.

Maybe the nation should all consider that other guy who is running for president, who is twenty years younger?

The liberal who sounds like he has Parkinson's?

Trump can talk for an hour non-stop, and you can see he has literally a dozen things on his mind he wants to say right away.

Biden can't talk for 2 minutes without screwing up, and has nothing on his mind.

I do not think either one can make it 4 years. Then we are stuck with Harris or whomever sucks Trump's ass enough to get the VP nod. Pretty sure Noem is out of the running now
well if trump was smart when she goes to suck his ass.....turn around real quick.....and get a proper sucking....

The liberal who sounds like he has Parkinson's?
8p0xd1.jpg

Forum List

Back