Trump Takes Double Digit Lead

yidnar

Diamond Member
Jul 16, 2011
Inside your head.
with the left using lawfare in attempt to sway the election and destruct voters from the problems everyday normal Americans face since Biden took office it appears the lefts tactics are having the reverse effect ! in the latest Rasmussen poll Trumps lead continues to grow and is now in the double digits !

with the left using lawfare in attempt to sway the election and destruct voters from the problems everyday normal Americans face since Biden took office it appears the lefts tactics are having the reverse effect ! in the latest Rasmussen poll Trumps lead continues to grow and is now in the double digits !

The only pols that matter are the swing states.
However there may be traditionally blue states turning into swing states.

Arresting Trump at this point would guarantee his reelection in November. He needs to keep up the pressure and hope they do it.

LOL....Trump is doing better sitting in court than FJB is schepping about the country yelling at people.

old man.jpg

I believe that at this point a lawfare conviction against Trump would seal the deal for his re-election for good and all.

This poll isnt remotely accurate. Biden and Trump are in a statistical tie in nearly every legitimate survey with independents significantly under surveyed. Independents broke 2-1 for Biden in 2020 and since then Trump has alienated independents with arcane Abortion Laws, Crimes, and Police Immunity.

The 3 swing states are are full of GOP losses over the last 4 years. WI, MI, and PA have statewide Dems in most positions and winning easily. GOP has some real work to do.

I loved Trump as our President and with how bad Biden and his party has been, it should be a blowout. In the end, it all depends on how many clueless, brainwashed, liberal peckerheads will follow Biden off the cliff. MAGA.
Well at least you didn’t lie about election security. I think it’s fine to think people are morons if you lose. It’s a fucking joke to call them cheaters.

This poll isnt remotely accurate. Biden and Trump are in a statistical tie in nearly every legitimate survey with independents significantly under surveyed. Independents broke 2-1 for Biden in 2020 and since then Trump has alienated independents with arcane Abortion Laws, Crimes, and Police Immunity.

The 3 swing states are are full of GOP losses over the last 4 years. WI, MI, and PA have statewide Dems in most positions and winning easily. GOP has some real work to do.

Don't forget your ID, if it's important to you.

QUOTE="citygator, post: 34422171, member: 72256"]
My dad has the same name as me so I will be making several trips to the voting precinct. He died a while ago but I know how he would want to vote.
[/QUOTE]

Not shocked
At all.

It is ALL a setup for "Stolllen Election" part 3.
Cry about leading in the polls, then when trump loses AGAIN, the continued cries of "Stolllen Election" part 3 will be in Full Effect.

That report is from May 3rd . . . these are a bit more dated, but, I have been following things here;

2024 Election Map Based On the Latest Poll

.. . and I'm reasonably certain the poll is closer to true than not.

Trump holds comfortable lead over Biden despite legal woes — as most find president’s term a failure, new poll shows​

Published April 28, 2024, 5:54 p.m. ET

CNN Poll: Trump maintains lead over Biden in 2024 matchup as views on their presidencies diverge​

Published 8:00 AM EDT, Sun April 28, 2024

Trump maintains lead over Biden in new survey​

04/29/24

This one from Wisconsin is very important.

That report is from May 3rd . . . these are a bit more dated, but, I have been following things here;

2024 Election Map Based On the Latest Poll

.. . and I'm reasonably certain the poll is closer to true than not.

Trump holds comfortable lead over Biden despite legal woes — as most find president’s term a failure, new poll shows​

Published April 28, 2024, 5:54 p.m. ET

CNN Poll: Trump maintains lead over Biden in 2024 matchup as views on their presidencies diverge​

Published 8:00 AM EDT, Sun April 28, 2024

Trump maintains lead over Biden in new survey​

04/29/24

This one from Wisconsin is very important.

Easy you'll make gates cry.

Forum List

Back