Trump says these College hate groups agitators are part of organizers who are paid, signs made en masse....and they don't attend the schools...

Freedomisneverfree

Diamond Member
Jul 28, 2021
Listen to this video. Trumps says these groups were well organized, using created signs (versus hand made signs). making these signs en masse and sending them to the rioters (agitators) and none of the agitators went to that college. Soros brother is now taking over and these agitators were paid $7,000 for their riots.

Last edited:

That's why they're subject to being thrown out of the college. Right. Okay.​

I hope that the instigators are all prosecuted----but I am not optimistic. It
is tragic that they are likely to get away with it while ruining the lives of kids---
costing the colleges a fortune and destroying the morality of the country

is tragic that they are likely to get away with it while ruining the lives of kids---
Bragg The ScumBag is already sending signals that he won't prosecute them.

dimocrap scum don't eat their own. Party Loyalty is deep in dimocrap scumbag circles. To The Country? Not so much.

Stop people carry pieces of plywood? What if the kid says "I'm doing a
project for art class?

During the encampment and the cancelled school?

Classes were suspended. Did you see the UCLA encampment? There were like dozens of sheets of plywood and wooden pallets used for the barriers. That would take alot to deliver.

Sure, all of these people in masks with Palestine protest signs could have all been carrying sheets of plywood for their building construction class….ok…

Truth to the title. I have seen it in the past. Back in the early 1980s me and 3 black guys were paid 15 bucks each to hold up a sign during a demonstration . Work slowed down and I was desperate for gas money.
can I apply?

Just another scripted CIA created event .
Unless you cannot see the obvious .

And there will be no real prosecutions .
It's what is called a Public Influencing Event --- Pie for short .

Just another scripted CIA created event .
Unless you cannot see the obvious .

And there will be no real prosecutions .
It's what is called a Public Influencing Event --- Pie for short .
oh......all those kids sitting on the college lawns are put there by the CIA.---
Please go and CLUE THEM IN

Listen to this video. Trumps says these groups were well organized, using created signs (versus hand made signs). making these signs en masse and sending them to the rioters (agitators) and none of the agitators went to that college. Soros brother is now taking over and these agitators were paid $7,000 for their riots.

Trump was basically right. …

oh......all those kids sitting on the college lawns are put there by the CIA.---
Please go and CLUE THEM IN
If I was given $2500 a day to get a few students and young kids at a punch-up it would not take minutes to organise .
This is ongoing business made up of regulars and casuals .

One day some bright investigative reporter will break this standard operation open for all to see .

If I was given $2500 a day to get a few students and young kids at a punch-up it would not take minutes to organise .
This is ongoing business made up of regulars and casuals .

One day some bright investigative reporter will break this standard operation open for all to see .
OH----ok you are the genius who has CRACKED this very difficult case.
gee------I AM IMPRESSED

Trump was basically right. …

there must be some way to put the bitch in jail

I'll take a hard pass watching any fucking video you post, psycho.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

Forum List

Back