Trump says he would 'be very proud to go to jail for our Constitution'

Edgetho

Platinum Member
Mar 27, 2012
Trump just slapped Merchan in the face with his glove. 'Go ahead, put me in Jail. See what happens.'

Not sure how good this link is going to be and for how long......

IMO. Trump is daring Merchan to try to lock him up. Which, I don't think there's any way he can do it.

For some reason, I get the feeling that Merchan will wait until the defense rests and declare a Mistrial. The prosecution looks bad. Really bad.

And a Mistrial will help wipe some of the mud from their faces.

Trump just slapped Merchan in the face with his glove. 'Go ahead, put me in Jail. See what happens.'

IMO. Trump is daring Merchan to try to lock him up. Which, I don't think there's any way he can do it.

For some reason, I get the feeling that Merchan will wait until the defense rests and declare a Mistrial. The prosecution looks bad. Really bad.

It is obvious that this was the whole plan all along to save the election for Biden.

They had better time it as close to the election as they can to take advantage of the initial "shock" of the average rube voter, before anyone can counter the propaganda the judge spews to voters.

You are suffering with a severe case of denial.

• Fact
Reactions: IM2
Worst plan ever.

For Dems.
I don't see any way out for the dims. They have to keep Sponge Brains Shits Pants as their candidate, IMO.

If they don't they will look indecisive and dishonest.

And Homie-One-Can-Owe-Me or whatever he's called now, is getting worse by the day. I've seen dementia patients go downhill in a hurry at some point. And Sponge Brains is at that point, IMO.

If they do manage to replace him based on his obvious medical issues, who will replace him as the Scumbag Criminal Candidate from the DNC??

Kamal Toe? Not a chance. Newscum? He's too smart. Whoever takes it, his or her political career is over because he/she/they/them/xim/xer is going to get trounced by OMB.

dimocraps are finished. Maybe forever. But it's fun watching them writhe in agony.

I don't see any way out for the dims. They have to keep Sponge Brains Shits Pants as their candidate, IMO.

If they don't they will look indecisive and dishonest.

And Homie-One-Can-Owe-Me or whatever he's called now, is getting worse by the day. I've seen dementia patients go downhill in a hurry at some point. And Sponge Brains is at that point, IMO.

If they do manage to replace him based on his obvious medical issues, who will replace him as the Scumbag Criminal Candidate from the DNC??

Kamal Toe? Not a chance. Newscum? He's too smart. Whoever takes it, his or her political career is over because he/she/they/them/xim/xer is going to get trounced by OMB.

dimocraps are finished. Maybe forever. But it's fun watching them writhe in agony.
"AGONY" is reading you.

• Fact

For a change I agree with him. I’d like to see him in jail too. 👍🏼

• Winner
If Trump confessed he has no problem going to jail, that should make it easy for the judge to lock him up.

1715366660394.png

• Winner
the fact that you refuse to recognize the obvious political lawfare being used for the 1st time in our nations history to win an election is proof that you are a one brainwashed lady .
There's another possibility.

Some people only know what the DISGUSTING FILTH in the Lame Stream Media tell them.

Honest to God. They live the fucking media. They imitate and emulate TV Characters, they dress like them, they talk like them, they style their hair like them, they even notice what they eat and try to copy that.

And they take every word they say like it's the word of God Himself. They believe that shit. It's a religion to them.

So, yes. They are brainwashed but mostly -- They're just empty vessels with no character, no sense of self, no will, no goals...... Nothing. Empty.

Were they born that way? Not really. They are a product of where they were brought up, where they went to school, who their friends are and where they live. They are Lumpenproletariat for the most part

It also helps being stupid. And, hoo-boy, are they ever.

the fact that you refuse to recognize the obvious political lawfare being used for the 1st time in our nations history to win an election is proof that you are a one brainwashed lady .
There is no lawfare being done. It is time you stopped being a mark who believes everything Trump says.

There's another possibility.

Some people only know what the DISGUSTING FILTH in the Lame Stream Media tell them.

Honest to God. They live the fucking media. They imitate and emulate TV Characters, they dress like them, they talk like them, they style their hair like them, they even notice what they eat and try to copy that.

And they take every word they say like it's the word of God Himself. They believe that shit. It's a religion to them.

So, yes. They are brainwashed but mostly -- They're just empty vessels with no character, no sense of self, no will, no goals...... Nothing. Empty.

Were they born that way? Not really. They are a product of where they were brought up, where they went to school, who their friends are and where they live. They are Lumpenproletariat for the most part

It also helps being stupid. And, hoo-boy, are they ever.
Pure unadulterated idiocy.

There is no lawfare being done. It is time you stopped being a mark who believes everything Trump says.

suck on it cheese pecker.

The payments made to Stormy Daniels did NOT come from Trump’s 2016 presidential campaign.
The payments were made through internal business records – there was no tax deduction taken and there was no obligation to file it with the FEC, according to Trump attorney Joe Tacopina.

Legendary Fight Promoter Don King Endorses Trump for President in 2024: ‘We Must Reelect Him to Save Ourselves’​

suck on it cheese pecker.

The payments made to Stormy Daniels did NOT come from Trump’s 2016 presidential campaign.
The payments were made through internal business records – there was no tax deduction taken and there was no obligation to file it with the FEC, according to Trump attorney Joe Tacopina.

Legendary Fight Promoter Don King Endorses Trump for President in 2024: ‘We Must Reelect Him to Save Ourselves’​

Bullshit and no one gives a damn what Tacopina or that shyster Don King thinks. The fact King endorsed Trump should tell you something about Trump.

Forum List

Back