Trump right again... We destroyed our economy for virtually nothing...

Because he did? You don't need the team to respond. And he did respond.
I don't even understand your logic.

We already have the CDC which started screenings at JFK on Jan 20th or 2020.

What action do you think required some sort of pandemic response team, when we already have the CDC? The CDC already has the authority needed to take actions.

Trump didn't need some stupid team, to have the CDC start screening people entering the country.

It could have gone away. He said so himself. He failed to do that.

"Therefore, my administration is recommending that all Americans, including the young and healthy, work to engage in schooling from home when possible, avoid gathering in groups of more than 10 people, avoid discretionary travel and avoid eating and drinking in bars, restaurants, and public food courts." ~ Donald Trump, 3.16.2020

So....... what?
Huge huge difference between that, and forcing business to close, and people to lose their jobs.

Voluntary changes in behavior are fine. Forcing it by law, such as sending police to close a hair salon, completely different.

Yes, he is.
View attachment 943826
So let's look at the facts. You see that massive increase in the money supply in 2021?
That was Biden.
That's what facts show. So if you call "using facts to draw conclusions" to be your idea of 'rationalization', then we need a lot more rationalizing.

Umm, that massive increase happened in 2020. You can even see it went up during to 2020 recession.

Clue: Biden wasn't the president.

That was Trump.

The pandemic response team has always been part of the NSC. They prepare for pandemics to quickly respond to contain outbreaks to minimize spread. Thus involves multiple agencies which are beyond the reach of CDC. Only the national security Council in the executive branch can coordinate this.
By the way, that's not true. The national security counsel was created in 1947.

The Pandemic response team was created under Obama in 2015.
It had only existed 3 years.

Moreover, we survived dozens of pandemics before the team ever existed.
In fact we survived pandemics before the NSC existed.

He failed to do what? Be specific.

He failed to do whatever was needed to bring the number of cases back down. He said he would....

“The level that we’ve had in our country is very low and those people are getting better, or we think that in almost all cases they’re better, or getting. We have a total of 15. We took in some from Japan — you heard about that — because they’re American citizens and they’re in quarantine.”

[...]

“So, again, when you have 15 people, and the 15 within a couple of days is going to be down to close to zero, that’s a pretty good job we’ve done.”

He failed.

We all suffered.

So....... what?
Huge huge difference between that, and forcing business to close, and people to lose their jobs.

Voluntary changes in behavior are fine. Forcing it by law, such as sending police to close a hair salon, completely different.

The states shut down because the federal government recommended it. The only reason Trump didn't force it by law is because he wasn't authorized to do so. So the states enacted what he recommended.

Umm, that massive increase happened in 2020. You can even see it went up during to 2020 recession.

Clue: Biden wasn't the president.

That was Trump.
I will grant you that the increase started in 2020. That's true.
The problem with your claim is that it didn't start in 2017, 18, or 19. It started in 2020.
Why does that matter?

Because I bet if the Democrats who gained control of congress had not started their massive spending plan, that it would not have happened.

Further, Biden didn't stop it. When you continue a bad policy, it's now your policy.

Just like bank bailouts. Bush started the bank bailouts, and I blamed him entirely for it. He did. The problem is when Obama got into office, he continued and gave out even more bailouts.
So now it's Obama's policy to bailout billionaires.

I guarantee you that if we didn't have Covid and lock downs, and that ridiculous unemployment hand outs, that there would never have been inflation and the huge spike in M2.
How do I know that? Because it didn't happen in 2017, 18, or 2019.
And Biden made it worse.

He failed to do whatever was needed to bring the number of cases back down. He said he would....

“The level that we’ve had in our country is very low and those people are getting better, or we think that in almost all cases they’re better, or getting. We have a total of 15. We took in some from Japan — you heard about that — because they’re American citizens and they’re in quarantine.”
[...]
“So, again, when you have 15 people, and the 15 within a couple of days is going to be down to close to zero, that’s a pretty good job we’ve done.”

He failed.

We all suffered.
What failed at what specifically. Be specific. Did he fail at quarantine? No. Did he fail at screening? No.

You can't blame him for not doing something that no country in the world was able to do.

If you could point to a specific policy that Nation X was able to put in place, that prevented Covid, and Trump refused to do that policy.... okay now you have a point. Now using data and facts, I can join your side and argue Trump failed when other countries had these amazing government policies that stopped covid.

But there is none. You basically are blaming Trump for not being 'god' and snapping his fingers to make covid stop.

I will grant you that the increase started in 2020. That's true.
The problem with your claim is that it didn't start in 2017, 18, or 19. It started in 2020.
Why does that matter?

Because I bet if the Democrats who gained control of congress had not started their massive spending plan, that it would not have happened.

Further, Biden didn't stop it. When you continue a bad policy, it's now your policy.

Just like bank bailouts. Bush started the bank bailouts, and I blamed him entirely for it. He did. The problem is when Obama got into office, he continued and gave out even more bailouts.
So now it's Obama's policy to bailout billionaires.

I guarantee you that if we didn't have Covid and lock downs, and that ridiculous unemployment hand outs, that there would never have been inflation and the huge spike in M2.
How do I know that? Because it didn't happen in 2017, 18, or 2019.
And Biden made it worse.

LOLOLOL

Now I see what's happening here -- You're fucked in the head with conservatitis.

When you thought that happened in 2021 with a Demormcratic president, you blamed the president.

But the second you learn it happened in 2020 with a Republican president, you shift the blame to the House (not the Republican-led Senate or the Republican president) because all you want to do is blame Democrats.

You're busted.

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

What failed at what specifically. Be specific. Did he fail at quarantine? No. Did he fail at screening? No.

You can't blame him for not doing something that no country in the world was able to do.

If you could point to a specific policy that Nation X was able to put in place, that prevented Covid, and Trump refused to do that policy.... okay now you have a point. Now using data and facts, I can join your side and argue Trump failed when other countries had these amazing government policies that stopped covid.

But there is none. You basically are blaming Trump for not being 'god' and snapping his fingers to make covid stop.

I don't know what his plan was, he didn't say. He just said he could bring it down to "near zero."

He failed to do that. In fact, his response to covid was such an abysmal failure, that at one point under his malfeasant watch, while the U.S. comprised just 4% of the global population, we accounted for 25% of the global covid deaths.

Yes, he is.
View attachment 943826
So let's look at the facts. You see that massive increase in the money supply in 2021?
That was Biden.
That's what facts show. So if you call "using facts to draw conclusions" to be your idea of 'rationalization', then we need a lot more rationalizing.

M2 spiked in 2020 under Trump.

So according to your own argument, Trump is much worse than Biden because M2 spiked under him and so he is responsible for the inflation that followed.

FdrokYtVIAAGAWh.png

I don't know if you are just stupid or think everyone else is.

Last edited:
M2 spiked in 2020 under Trump.

So according to your own argument, Trump is much worse than Biden because M2 spiked under him and so he is responsible for the inflation that followed.

FdrokYtVIAAGAWh.png

I don't know if you are just stupid or think everyone else is.

In case you missed it, that idiot no longer blames the president since it happened while Trump was president and Trump is a god to these freaks. Now he blames the Democratic-led House as though they could do anything without Trump's blessing.

In case you missed it, that idiot no longer blames the president since it happened while Trump was president and Trump is a god to these freaks. Now he blames the Democratic-led House as though they could do anything without Trump's blessing.

It's like he was dead set on conclusively proving what I've explained about about his primitive tribalist thought patterns.

I'll let you know on a little secret - tribalist nutbags like you will always find some rationalization why nothing is ever [R]'s fault, and why everything is [D]'s fault.

Forum List

Back