Trump is going to lose in November.....

How can anyone vote for a man who has been spreading the BIG LIE for nearly four years. He does not believe in democracy and only has one concern......Donald J trump.

Might be.

But, it wasn't working so bad until you used Covid to screw him over.

I am ready to give him another chance.

Don't like the guy personally.

But I like him a lot better than Biden (personally.....Trump didn't smear a well qualified man up for the SCOTUS before his hearing and then go up on plagerism).

See you in November.

How can anyone vote for a man who has been spreading the BIG LIE for nearly four years. He does not believe in democracy and only has one concern......Donald J trump.
Because they hate Biden that much. And they're too stupid to vote for someone else.

Might be.

But, it wasn't working so bad until you used Covid to screw him over.

I am ready to give him another chance.

Don't like the guy personally.

But I like him a lot better than Biden (personally.....Trump didn't smear a well qualified man up for the SCOTUS before his hearing and then go up on plagerism).

See you in November.
I think he screwed himself over with COVUD when he admitted in an interview for a book that he was more concerned about being re-elected that he was with stopping a deadly disease. And I know people that feel for his false assurances that COVID was going away. They listened to FOX 24/7, refused to get vaccinated....and died.

It always is. Yet so many fall for the lesser-of-two-evils great mongering and cave to the two party shitshow .

I think someone posted a great comment about starting at the ground level.

I put up an article on the Free State Movement which I have not checked in on for a while.

They certainly exceeded expectations and continue to do so (or so it was).

I think he screwed himself over with COVUD when he admitted in an interview for a book that he was more concerned about being re-elected that he was with stopping a deadly disease. And I know people that feel for his false assurances that COVID was going away. They listened to FOX 24/7, refused to get vaccinated....and died.

None of that's true, real world.

We should be doing everything we can to make America moral again.
America has never been moral. And you really shouldn't make such comments to people who have faced Americas immorality.

Why do you support an incestuous pervert like Biden? Hell of a standard bearer there. Stop moralizing no one can top Incest Joe.
Biden is no pervert. James O'Keefe stole a diary and made claims. But you're stupid enough to believe them. Yet when trump said that if Ivanka wasn't his daughter, he'd be dating her and other perverted comments, you ignore tham.

Biden is no pervert. James O'Keefe stole a diary and made claims. But you're stupid enough to believe them. Yet when trump said that if Ivanka wasn't his daughter, he'd be dating her and other perverted comments, you ignore tham.
So incest is not perverted to you? Isn't being a racist bad enough?

GOP is falling apart, honey. Mikey down in Mar A Lago kissing Trump ass while Marjorie Trailer Queen is trying to oust him. GOP is a train wreck.
And to your other STUPID remark:

The Supreme Court dismantled Roe. States are restoring it one by one.​

And that is the way it should have been done in the first place, not as a diktat from unelected justices. Even the ultra-liberal RBG said that Roe was bad law.

Forum List

Back