Trump Has A First Amendment Right To Say The Election Was Stolen

And we've also got this:

Oh but that's different. They really BELIEVE the election was stolen from them so they can say whatever they want. President Trump knows he's lying (according to them) so it's illegal for him and his supporters to say what the Democrats have been saying for decades now.

They don't bother saying George W. Bush was selected, not elected, anymore because their focus is on Trump. But how many times did we hear THAT, read it on social media, read it on message boards saw it in memes?

Last edited:
If you are right you would think Trumps popularity would be falling like a rock but it isn’t.
it's starting to fail ....little by little... once he's convicted of a crime that's the straw that will break the orange turds back ...

Plus Joe Biden‘s popularity isn’t changing all that much.

You may be right that if Trump is convicted, it might make the big difference. On the other hand, voters may feel Trump was a victim of legal tricks by the Democrats to tie him up in court and not let him campaign. That might just make him a martyr.
I love it when you got nothing to help the orange turd out... trump is a vitum of his own stupidity .... democrats haven't caused him any legal tricks ... trump has done this all by himself ... he goes to Georgia and tells them to find votes did't care how they got them ... dems had nothing to do with that trump caused that all by his little orange turd self ...

then he takes classified documents knowingly ... He is contacted by the FBI several times ... trump ignores them... tells the government he doesn't have them ... then an insider at mar-a-largo calls the FBI tells them where the documents are ...they do it legally they get a warrant and what has trump done he lied to the government several times about having classified documents ... now he's busted for that so tell how the democrats cause him to take classified documents ...

tell us how the Democrats called for him to try and forge more votes... tell us how the Democrats got fake electoral judges to try and overturn the count ... tell us all here how the Democrats did all of that ... I'll wait for your post of fake news articles some conspiracy theorist wrote for ya to believe... you love to blame the Democrats for all of his stupid makings don't ya ... sad to say there are too many of you stupid Republicans that believe the orange turd ... not me and I believe that the majority of women and most intelligent men and minorities with a brain of any kind will vote against the orange turd ... the cause of him losing will be his own doing ... not th democrats ... we just sit back and smile over his stup[idity ... we don't needf to help him ...he's fucking himself without any of our help ...
SCOTUS has not weighed in yet. That decision may prove very interesting.

it's starting to fail ....little by little... once he's convicted of a crime that's the straw that will break the orange turds back ...
Then why is his popularity increasing? Americans are not as stupid as Democrats wish to believe.

2023%2004%2001%20Banana%20Republic.jpg

Much depends on who you are listening to. CNN and MSNBC have one viewpoint ant Fox News has another. Fox News has often discredited the “bombshells” about Trump from CNN andMSNBC and has often been right.

Of course the jury in NewYOrk City might convict Trump and on appeal the decision will be overturned.Time will tell.

JONATHAN TURLEY: This is a Frankenstein case. They took a dead misdemeanor. They attached it to a dead alleged federal felony and zapped it back into life. So many of us are just amazed to watch this actually walk into court, because it's not a recognizable crime that any of us have seen. This does not appear to be a federal crime, but that's the theory that Bragg is using. So they need to go into the Wayback Machine.
you need to pull your head out of your ass ... every day the federal and state attorneys have been building a case against Trump... by using Republicans who worked for Trump and with trump side by side not Democrats... the people telling the court what they knew are all republicans ... Pecker republican, hope hicks republican ... all of them republicans ...who worked for trump saying that we should not vote for him to the press that he's an evil man ...... you failed to see that ...because of your head so far up your ass...
This state misdemeanor died because of the statute of limitations. Then what Bragg said was, well, I'm going to allege that you did false filings on business records to hide a crime, but he was very ambiguous [on] what that crime might be. He still is ambiguous, but it is assumed to be a federal election crime. The problem is the federal government doesn't view it as a crime. They decided not to prosecute. And most election experts say that this is the type of thing that's failed in the past. So this bizarre indictment is now going to be an equally bizarre trial. And to this day, there's some confusion as to Bragg's actual theory as to what was the exact crime that Trump was hiding from all of this.

hate to tell you with the help of hope hicks she just put a huge nail in his coffin .as it is a federal crime .. you keep wishing that's all ya got ...

I don't have to rebut anything. You always make this same, dumb mistake. You are the one making false claims that run contrary to reality. Your effort to transfer the burden to me is not going to work, sorry.
they sure love to do that ... with their give me a source rants... hey Republicans we aren't here to prove ourselves wrong that's your job ... a job you seem to be failing miserably at...

I guess you need to be reminded that such is the topic of this thread.

Being the title of a thread doesn't make it so. Actually, all it does is reveal the ignorance of the OP and those who echo it.

I guess you need to be reminded that such is the topic of this thread.
Right, and you complained about others saying the election was stolen with impunity. Which was bizarre, given the number of times you have been reminded that Trump is not in trouble for that.

What are you republicans going to do if trump wins the election becomes a dictator like Putin and the vote in this country is no more … you lose your social security you lose your medicare … you no longer have the freedoms you have … what is your answer here

What are you republicans going to do if trump wins the election becomes a dictator like Putin and the vote in this country is no more … you lose your social security you lose your medicare … you no longer have the freedoms you have … what is your answer here
30.png

I love it when you got nothing to help the orange turd out... trump is a vitum of his own stupidity .... democrats haven't caused him any legal tricks ... trump has done this all by himself ... he goes to Georgia and tells them to find votes did't care how they got them ... dems had nothing to do with that trump caused that all by his little orange turd self ...

then he takes classified documents knowingly ... He is contacted by the FBI several times ... trump ignores them... tells the government he doesn't have them ... then an insider at mar-a-largo calls the FBI tells them where the documents are ...they do it legally they get a warrant and what has trump done he lied to the government several times about having classified documents ... now he's busted for that so tell how the democrats cause him to take classified documents ...

tell us how the Democrats called for him to try and forge more votes... tell us how the Democrats got fake electoral judges to try and overturn the count ... tell us all here how the Democrats did all of that ... I'll wait for your post of fake news articles some conspiracy theorist wrote for ya to believe... you love to blame the Democrats for all of his stupid makings don't ya ... sad to say there are too many of you stupid Republicans that believe the orange turd ... not me and I believe that the majority of women and most intelligent men and minorities with a brain of any kind will vote against the orange turd ... the cause of him losing will be his own doing ... not th democrats ... we just sit back and smile over his stup[idity ... we don't needf to help him ...he's fucking himself without any of our help ...
Time will tell if you are right.

I personally hoped the DeSantis would run for President rather than Trump just because if Trump is convicted of jaywalking, a good number of people will not vote for him. Trump is a very polarizing individual and he is at times obnoxious.

However Trump may still emerge as a martyr or underdog and win in November. The economy and the inflation rate are two very important factors.

Plus you never know what surprises will pop up.

Donald Trump Demands Jack Smith Be Arrested After Document Revelation​

Story by Ewan Palmer
• 1d •

Donald Trump has called for Special Counsel Jack Smith to be arrested after the prosecutor's team said some evidence in the Mar-a-Lago classified documents case are no longer in their "original, intact" form.

In a post on Truth Social, the former president demanded "ARREST DERANGED JACK SMITH. HE IS A CRIMINAL!" after federal prosecutors wrote in court filings that there are some boxes where the "order of items within that box is not the same" as they appear in digital scans of materials in the wake of the FBI retrieving them from Trump's Florida resort in August 2022.

I personally hoped the DeSantis would run for President rather than Trump just because if Trump is convicted of jaywalking, a good number of people will not vote for him. Trump is a very polarizing individual and he is at times obnoxious.
I see you're a bit sarcastic ... jaywalking isn't a serious crime the people are concerned about ... he currently being charged for is falsifying records of the money he paid for his time with Stormy Danials and 34 charges related to hush money payments...he listed it as a business expense and wrote it off on his taxes ... that's a felony... a felony that the current court case they are running against trump isn't looking good ... as for DeSantis ... he hasn't a chance in hell to get elected president ... to many things he has done that even people on the right don't want to vote for him

However Trump may still emerge as a martyr or underdog and win in November. The economy and the inflation rate are two very important factors.

Story by Ewan Palmer
• 1d •
do you want a guy who says he's going to become a dictator here in America and anyone who disagrees with him will be put into a campment ... this is not liberals saying this is trump himself this to the press ... just remember you to can be put into this camp if you say something wrong about trump
Donald Trump has called for Special Counsel Jack Smith to be arrested after the prosecutor's team said some evidence in the Mar-a-Lago classified documents case are no longer in their "original, intact" form.

In a post on Truth Social, the former president demanded "ARREST DERANGED JACK SMITH. HE IS A CRIMINAL!" after federal prosecutors wrote in court filings that there are some boxes where the "order of items within that box is not the same" as they appear in digital scans of materials in the wake of the FBI retrieving them from Trump's Florida resort in August 2022.

Here is a case of immunity if ever I saw one ... thees nothing going to happen to Jack Smith... ...there is however a case going against Trump as being a traitor to the country that you should be more concerned about then jack smith being charged ... that will never happen

Story by Ewan Palmer
• 1d •

this is what the country is dealing with when it concerns trump ... i know you won't watch it but others will

Saying the other side cheated isn't unlawful. And even those believing that Trump would have their backs on their January 6th actions just didn't get that when things turn bad, he leaves others holding the bag.

this is what the country is dealing with when it concerns trump ... i know you won't watch it but others will

As I said I would rather see DeSantis run than Trump but I will definitely vote for Trump over Joe Biden . It amazes me that the Democratic Party can’t find someone to run against Trump and have to continue with Joe Biden, a candidate who was able to avoid prosecution for stealing classified information as he is “a sympathetic, well-meaning, elderly man with a poor memory."

If Biden is such nice guy but so old with such a bad memory that he can’t stand trial — why would anybody think he is up to being President.

I want a President with a damn good memory and not some frail old man with dementia. Once again I would prefer DeSantis over Trump. Trump is in far better shape than Joe Biden but he still is elderly. (So am I as I am Trump’s age.)

Last edited:
I see you're a bit sarcastic ... jaywalking isn't a serious crime the people are concerned about ... he currently being charged for is falsifying records of the money he paid for his time with Stormy Danials and 34 charges related to hush money payments...he listed it as a business expense and wrote it off on his taxes ... that's a felony... a felony that the current court case they are running against trump isn't looking good ... as for DeSantis ... he hasn't a chance in hell to get elected president ... to many things he has done that even people on the right don't want to vote for him

do you want a guy who says he's going to become a dictator here in America and anyone who disagrees with him will be put into a campment ... this is not liberals saying this is trump himself this to the press ... just remember you to can be put into this camp if you say something wrong about trump

Here is a case of immunity if ever I saw one ... thees nothing going to happen to Jack Smith... ...there is however a case going against Trump as being a traitor to the country that you should be more concerned about then jack smith being charged ... that will never happen
Trump said he would be a dictator for a day.

As far as Trump being a traitor to his country how about Joe Biden?

The Biden Family ‘Sold Out’ America​

Story by Georgia Gilholy
• 8mo •
(link)…MSN

Trump said he would be a dictator for a day.
Yes he did he said he was going to make America a dictatorship … seems you missed that one … trump also said he was going to build large camp
Anyboudy that disagrees with him anybody who tries to remove him from office he will have them arrested and put into these camps… seems you missed that… there are so many fascist statements he has made in the last couple day it look scary … I’m glad to see Biden has come up 5 points in the polls iver trump …

As far as Trump being a traitor to his country how about Joe Biden?

The Biden Family ‘Sold Out’ America​

Story by Georgia Gilholy
• 8mo •
(link)…MSN
Biden did not sell outvanybody another bull shit story from the right …

Last edited:

Forum List

Back