Trump Has A First Amendment Right To Say The Election Was Stolen

Yes he did he said he was going to make America a dictatorship … seems you missed that one … trump also said he was going to build large camp
Anyboudy that disagrees with him anybody who tries to remove him from office he will have them arrested and put into these camps… seems you missed that… there are so many fascist statements he has made in the last couple day it look scary … I’m glad to see Biden has come up 5 points in the polls iver trump …

Biden did not sell outvanybody another bull shit story from the right …
There is a wealth of evidence that Joe Biden did indeed peddle his influence for profit. Of course you will ignore it.

Fortunately for Joe, he is above the rule of law and will never be impeached or prosecuted.

There is a wealth of evidence that Joe Biden did indeed peddle his influence for profit. Of course you will ignore it.

Fortunately for Joe, he is above the rule of law and will never be impeached or prosecuted.

stop your lying there isn't one bit of factual evidence that any person will bring it to a court of law or Congress and swear under oath what they are saying is factual information ... just your bull shit stories that make you feel all warm and fuzzy ....

on the other hand, Republicans who were picked by Trump himself are swearing under oath what
did which is a felony charge... he's going to go to jail ...you don't get to claim its biden and the liberals that are taking Trump down it's your Republicans who are being sworn in an ad telling them that it was Trump who came up with the idea ... it was trump who tried to make it look like a lawyer that did it without his knowledge... which was a lie as we all are finding out by your republicans who are testifying against trump ... that's a factual case ... not your bull shit stories about Joe Biden... they're not real, get it ... so get off your high horse everybody knows they are bull shit ... your sources are a waste of time ...

Last edited:

when i see one of these maga idiots post this statement "There is a wealth of evidence that Joe Biden did indeed peddle his influence for profit." I know he doesn't watch the national news ... the guy that gave James Comer on Biden peddling his influence...I know they haven't any idea what's going on ... they keep posting the same unreliable sources ...Alexander Smirnov was James Comer and Jim Jordons source of information about Biden for his impeachment.. it's like these Maga Bozos don't watch the news ... all the allegations about Biden have been dropped ... Alexander Smirnov was their source of information ... what had happen was Smirnov came to the court, told them that the whole story bout Biden was made up ... but these people like badcat keep trying to push Smirnov's lie

now heres what's even worse when Comer and Jordon are approached by the press about Smirnov reporting that the information was a lie ... Comer and Jordon keep trying to push a new narrative as if Smirnov doesn't exist ... they are sooooooo red faced over his confession to the court ...

Last edited:

joe Biden would never say he's above the law ... that's Trump's statement ... you're just pissed because Comer and Jordan's source turned out to be a liar ...

Oh yeah!

How is that Biden impeachment going?

🤣
2024%2002%2008%20Biden%20mental%20health%20.jpg

2024%2002%2008%20Biden%20mental%20health%202.jpg

So it was a big fat dud?

And... hey genius.. the impeachment wasn't about the documents. Though I can understand why you don't want to talk about how Russian intelligence led you around by your gullible brain.
Still with the Russia COLLUSION farce? Find some new material!

Really%20rotfl.gif

No dummy, the Biden impeachment. Try to keep up.

You got led around by the nose by Russian intelligence again.
They didn’t hear cause fox won’t tell him that Comer and jordon has fount out it their source was all a farce … now comer and jordon has stop all the hearings … it’s just them ranting is all you hear now …

Every time I read about these Jan 6th hearings, all I ever hear is that they are building a case that the so-called insurrection happened because Trump kept on saying that the election was stolen, his supporters believed him, and then some of them rioted, attacking the Capitol. They are finding evidence after evidence after evidence to prove that Trump claimed the election was stolen (not that we didn't know that in the first place) but the kangaroo hearing has to prove Trump repeatedly said the election was stolen even though everyone already knows he's said that many times. What a farce!

So what? Trump has a first amendment right to say the election was stolen, as many times as he wants to say it. That doesn't make him legally responsible if others believe the so called "big lie" and then riot and attack the Capitol. That's on them, not on Trump. Democrats called the 2016 election stolen for years and took steps to overthrow Trump. Where are the investigations of them? Oh, wait a minute. I spoke too soon. Those investigations are coming when Republicans take over the House after the midterms.
Has any other president incited the mob for six weeks to overturn an election?

Forum List

Back