Trump Encourages Mail In Voting

Its possible but I doubt it.
I doubted 1/6 but it happened

You can't intimidate a mailbox
You can't send a mailbox a text or email with the wrong voting date
You can't arrest a mailman for delivering the mail.

Mail voting takes away many GOP tools for voter suppression and intimidation.
Leaving mail in vote fraud as a viable if stupid option.

The fraudulent votes will be rejected.
They will claim Democrats are cheating because the fraudulent votes will be 100% for Republicans.
They will claim the election is invalid and repeat the court clown shows of 2020
Many will be arrested by but that won't happen till after the election when the "fraudulent election" will be imprinted on their few memory ingrams.

This future is not hard to see.
I don't blame you for not wanting to see it.
It means a repeat of the last several years.
But it will happen.

wrong kind of box.....thats a relay box.....mail boxes are blue....
So now you're encouraging Mailbox Racism?

What next?
Laws against stamp and envelope licking (actually, not a bad idea?)
Pint sized mailbags?

1716031159712.gif

Hey remember when mailboxes used to be red & blue ? Then they became all blue. Anybody remember why ? I do.

Now they have another reason for being blue. :biggrin:

View attachment 948465

View attachment 948464
before 1970 they were different colors....until they were red white and blue.....since1970 they became just blue for identification purposes and to simplify painting maintenance....express boxes are a different color scheme....red and white stripe around it....

I doubted 1/6 but it happened

You can't intimidate a mailbox
You can't send a mailbox a text or email with the wrong voting date
You can't arrest a mailman for delivering the mail.

Mail voting takes away many GOP tools for voter suppression and intimidation.
Leaving mail in vote fraud as a viable if stupid option.

The fraudulent votes will be rejected.
They will claim Democrats are cheating because the fraudulent votes will be 100% for Republicans.
They will claim the election is invalid and repeat the court clown shows of 2020
Many will be arrested by but that won't happen till after the election when the "fraudulent election" will be imprinted on their few memory ingrams.

This future is not hard to see.
I don't blame you for not wanting to see it.
It means a repeat of the last several years.
But it will happen.
You sound just as crazy as some of the right wingers.

It's already implemented and a loser for the GOP.
You can't...

Send fraudulent text messages, and emails telling a mailbox the wrong election day
Intimidate a mailbox the way you can a live voter
Block the delivery of mail (though Lovejoy tried)

No, this is a scheme to submit millions of fraudulent ballots.
Watch and see.
That Republicans are now scrambling to implement voting by mail demonstrates the lie that voting by mail facilitates ‘fraud.’

From the piece:

Turning Point Action, a prominent, pro-Trump group, is launching a $100 million campaign to reach infrequent voters in the swing states of Arizona, Michigan and Wisconsin. That will include offering mail voting as one way to make casting a ballot easier, spokesman Andrew Kolvet said.

It will be interesting to see if the two parties even out on this front. What is more interesting is that brick red Nebraska is now offering mail in voting at all. Seems odd considering the three year campaign to eliminate it.
is there any chance there isn't mail in voting for the next election? Why wouldn't a candidate for elected office utilize every legal way to garner votes to win said election? Ballot harvesting should likely be done away with as well, but any candidate currently not doing it is likely not going to win.

That Republicans are now scrambling to implement voting by mail demonstrates the lie that voting by mail facilitates ‘fraud.’
Does it? Or is it understanding that they can't change it without winning elections. Sitting on the sidelines screaming at the refs about the rules being bad doesn't win games.

You sound just as crazy as some of the right wingers.
Really?
In 2004 I expressed concern that if Bush lost to Kerry in a close race the Republicans might refuse to transfer power.
They said I was crazy

Not so crazy now?

Let your mind take you down the paths.
Trump has said he won't accept the outcome unless he wins
Trump sycophants say the same thing

Biden's president so a repeat of 1/6 is off the table.

Does this seem so far fetched?
Really?

But as in 2020, there might be could be easily detected early morning voter dumps of impossible votes for Biden.

View attachment 948449

View attachment 948450

It's absolutely astonishing to me that after almost four years you tards still post that graph. It was debunked the very next day by the same guy who alerted everybody to it on Twitter on Election night and he apologized for alarming everyone.

It's absolutely astonishing to me that after almost four years you tards still post that graph. It was debunked the very next day by the same guy who alerted everybody to it on Twitter on Election night and he apologized for alarming everyone.
Another catch word of the loonleft . "debunked".. Ho hum.
No, nothing was debunked, although you would like everybody to think that.

No, it does NOT demonstrate that. What it demonstrates is a need to play the same underhanded, cheating way that Democrats play, just to be on equal footing.

Not that it would matter one iota, but do you have a video of this guy saying that ? And what would it matter who "alerted" whom, on Twitter ?
What matters is at midnight all the news stations were proclaiming Trump as the winner and suddenly they went off the air, only to return 3 hours later, with Biden's big burst of thousands of (impossible) votes.

Not rocket science then or now. Ho hum.

Last edited:
before 1970 they were different colors....until they were red white and blue.....since1970 they became just blue for identification purposes and to simplify painting maintenance....express boxes are a different color scheme....red and white stripe around it....
Wrong. There was another reason.

Forum List

Back