Trump doesn't have a chance.

If you won't contribute your ass is out of here. No one cares what you think of me. infact why would you think what the biggest threat and enemy of my country thinks of me.
~~~~~~
Is that why Obama and Joey Xi have paid ransoms of millions and Billions in their negotiating releases of American hostages with Iran and Taliban?

~~~~~~
Yet, the prosecution has not proven a crime committed by Trump.
The idea that the mentally ill, rapist, pussy grabber, pile of shit waste of humanity , one of the stupidest people in our country has never done anything illegal. is a hoot. Talk to the 13 year old he raped and told her he would kill her if she talked. She was a present for the only friend Trump ever had Jeffry Epstein.
1714879364009.png

It's adorable that you believe you have that power.
Just dumped his ass , I won't need to deal with this clown again, if you want to keep this forum a destination , that is worth going to, dump the waste.

The legal definition of Treason in the USA precludes Trump being charged with Treason, although Trump comes closest in his avowed support of Putin in the Ukrainian War. Treason is defined as "Giving aid and comfort to the enemy in a time of war, as declared by Congress".

So while Trump's behaviour may be "treasonous", and I do think he should be taken out and shot for it, he can neither be tried or arrested for Treason under US law.
Read a little closer
Treason is the only crime defined in the Constitution. It is the act of waging war against the United States or materially aiding its enemies.

Article III, Section 3, Clause 1:

Treason against the United States, shall consist only in levying War against them, or in adhering to their Enemies, giving them Aid and Comfort. No Person shall be convicted of Treason unless on the testimony of two Witnesses to the same overt Act, or on Confession in open Court.

fncceo just took the big walk out of my world never ever having to see his waste of bandwidth. You make it simple for these turds , simply contribute and don't try to hijack the thread/ He couldn't even do that. It is not that complicated.​

~~~~~~
Is that why Obama and Joey Xi have paid ransoms of millions and Billions in their negotiating releases of American hostages with Iran and Taliban?
Since this has nothing to do with the thread , you are trying to hijack this thread, this is the only warning I'll give you. Contribute and don't hijack my threads.

The legal definition of Treason in the USA precludes Trump being charged with Treason, although Trump comes closest in his avowed support of Putin in the Ukrainian War. Treason is defined as "Giving aid and comfort to the enemy in a time of war, as declared by Congress".

So while Trump's behaviour may be "treasonous", and I do think he should be taken out and shot for it, he can neither be tried or arrested for Treason under US law.
Explain in detail your reasoning along with direct link's where Trump is openly supporting Putin in the Ukrainian struggle. If Can't, then stop with your damned lying and political hackery already.

Because of your unjustified hatred for Trump (who has done nothing to you directly), and due to your politics with a little bit of agenda added in, there is a possibility that you are helping or assisting a bloodless coup that has hoped to destroy a U.S. president then and now as a former, while undermining your country through giving aid and comfort to the impeachable and now "stands accused" Joe Biden who is a part of that equation. His current Democrat supporter's who are allegedly helping to destroy this country in hopes to create some sort of leftist progressive utopia in which most American's are being forced to accept against their will, uhhh is now a major issue that has evolved over time as well.

You do know that a possible coup-d'e-tat (a soft or bloodless takeover by elites over a period of time), in hopes to destroy a now former president, could be what the Democrat's have been aiding and abedding since 2016 right ?

Compare the facts in your accusation of Trump supporting Putin verses what's taken place since 2016 in this country, and then detail it with link's to back your claims up or be educated about the other that you want to ignore for whatever reasoning.

Explain in detail your reasoning along with direct link's where Trump is openly supporting Putin in the Ukrainian struggle. If Can't, then stop with your damned lying and political hackery already.

Because of your unjustified hatred for Trump (who has done nothing to you directly), and due to your politics with a little bit of agenda added in, there is a possibility that you are helping or assisting a bloodless coup that has hoped to destroy a U.S. president then and now as a former, while undermining your country through giving aid and comfort to the impeachable and now "stands accused" Joe Biden who is a part of that equation. His current Democrat supporter's who are allegedly helping to destroy this country in hopes to create some sort of leftist progressive utopia in which most American's are being forced to accept against their will, uhhh is now a major issue that has evolved over time as well.

You do know that a possible coup-d'e-tat (a soft or bloodless takeover by elites over a period of time), in hopes to destroy a now former president, could be what the Democrat's have been aiding and abedding since 2016 right ?

Compare the facts in your accusation of Trump supporting Putin verses what's taken place since 2016 in this country, and then detail it with link's to back your claims up or be educated about the other that you want to ignore for whatever reasoning.

Because Trump said so that’s all the detail I’m giving because you know it’s true.

You twist yourself up and to knots pretending he didn’t say what he said, or he didn’t mean it or he was joking, but Trump said it and he meant it and you know it.

You Cultists is keep playing word games whenever he says anything and ignore what he’s actually saying.

Because Trump said so that’s all the detail I’m giving because you know it’s true.

You twist yourself up and to knots pretending he didn’t say what he said, or he didn’t mean it or he was joking, but Trump said it and he meant it and you know it.

You Cultists is keep playing word games whenever he says anything and ignore what he’s actually saying.
Post your proof or shut up.

Every single witness against him will be his closest allies , his best friends , his own family , his personally selected cabinet while he was president , The farthest right wing politician his old lawyers and his closest business associates . But he still shouldn't whine because he should be in front of the court for treason and when found guilty should be put to death as the law and constitution prescribes.
Honestly, how well do you think this banana-republic shit has been working out for you?

Trump -- as grotesque as he is, as repulsive as his enablers are -- has a very decent chance of winning.

The Democrats set this up when they chose Identity Politics over the white working class during the last couple of generations, when they started telling men that their masculinity is "toxic", when they set out to ruin people who "offended" them. That's what happens when you divide Americans into groups. You're going to piss some groups off. Well, they did.

Last edited:
Don’t post while huffing paint, IQ2.

It’s hard to believe, but you make even less sense than usual that way.

The sole reason Trump may be “in trouble” is because the first scam trial is in the deep blue cesspool of NYc.
No dummy, Trump is in trouble because he is a fucking degenerate that has to pay off his fuck dollars during campaign and have it fraudulently recorded as company bussiness expenses.

And that’s just one of his many many legal problems stemming from his lying, cheating, self-absorbed, law skirting conduct.

And yet this undisciplined fraud and charlatan is who you rw idiots think should have the responsibility and power of the highest office. It’s nuts.

Read a little closer
Treason is the only crime defined in the Constitution. It is the act of waging war against the United States or materially aiding its enemies.

Article III, Section 3, Clause 1:

Treason against the United States, shall consist only in levying War against them, or in adhering to their Enemies, giving them Aid and Comfort. No Person shall be convicted of Treason unless on the testimony of two Witnesses to the same overt Act, or on Confession in open Court.

“Enemy” is a someone we are at war with.

We are not at war with any gov currently and I don’t think Trump has been selling out to Isis as of late.

Forum List

Back