Trump doesn't have a chance.

jbander

Gold Member
Aug 2, 2016
Every single witness against him will be his closest allies , his best friends , his own family , his personally selected cabinet while he was president , The farthest right wing politician his old lawyers and his closest business associates . But he still shouldn't whine because he should be in front of the court for treason and when found guilty should be put to death as the law and constitution prescribes.

Every single witness against him will be his closest allies , his best friends , his own family , his personally selected cabinet while he was president , The farthest right wing politician his old lawyers and his closest business associates . But he still shouldn't whine because he should be in front of the court for treason and when found guilty should be put to death as the law and constitution prescribes.

I still remember when I took my first dose of LSD.

We should look up your BOOOOOSH posts also. :auiqs.jpg:

I couldn't have made it simpler, He is gone, If you want this forum to stay a place you want to discuss issues in , then dump the waste.

"He is gone"? As I was saying in post number 2 and 5.

What are we supposed to discuss beyond your current state of mind? You could liberally move your arms and hands around your face, and you'll see tracers.

Last edited:
I hereby would like to request the mods remove this thread, because the OP was clearly tripping when he wrote it. On top of that he thinks he made a discussion point. That alone should be a gross misdemeanor under the board rules.

JUST KIDDING. Only liberals and pussies like censoring stuff, cuz you know, they soft, and they trippin'

The thing is, if he wins in November, the trial he's in right now may be the only trial he has to face. And given the fact that it's very possible at least one True Believer will get on any jury, I wouldn't be holding my breath on any convictions.

Whatever happens to him, the bigger problem is a society so sick that it would even consider him for office.

The thing is, if he wins in November, the trial he's in right now may be the only trial he has to face. And given the fact that it's very possible at least one True Believer will get on any jury, I wouldn't be holding my breath on any convictions.

Whatever happens to him, the bigger problem is a society so sick that it would even consider him for office.
giphy.gif

~~~~~~
Yet, the prosecution has not proven a crime committed by Trump.

**********​

~~~~~~

**********​
Don't let the facts get in the way of a perfectly legit LSD trip.

Sigh.

Do me a favor OP:

Be here on 11/6 to revisit this thread.

Should be a blast.

I hereby would like to request the mods remove this thread, because the OP was clearly tripping when he wrote it. On top of that he thinks he made a discussion point. That alone should be a gross misdemeanor under the board rules.

JUST KIDDING. Only liberals and pussies like censoring stuff, cuz you know, they soft, and they trippin'
Nothing wrong with censoring your lies, traitor.

~~~~~~

**********​
Actually they have.

Don't let the facts get in the way of a perfectly legit LSD trip.
The facts are that trump is in a great deal pof trouble and he can't getthe a t stop it. He's tryingto stringit al along hoping he gets elected so he can shut down the cases. But anyone with sense has to fufgure he's guilty.

Idiotic post. I’m not surprised.

You libturds can’t even define “treason.”

Forum List

Back