Trump agrees to a VICE Presidential Debate

Gee. What a surprise. Another baseless and totally dishonest claim from Leftwhiner.

You’re a dishonest hack bitch troll.

After Trump sent a mob to hang Mike Pence, why would anyone want to be his Vice President?

The question is: who will be debating the current VP?

We don’t know yet.

But whoever Trump selects is now also bound to debate Kamala.

I will need an auto-mute for whenever Kamala laughs.
Michael Franzese would be my VP pick

Doggedly Loyal, pro American, hates pedophiles

What was the TRUMPmob going to do if they captured Mike Pence?
Kiss him?
Get shot by the Secret Service.

But that’s not the crux of your deliberate lie.

Nobody — most certainly not President Trump — “sent” the mob at all, you lying fuckstick. And that means nobody — particularly President Trump — sent the mob “to hang” the Vice President.

You’re a lying worm, Leftwhiner.

Get shot by the Secret Service.

But that’s not the crux of your deliberate lie.

Nobody — most certainly not President Trump — “sent” the mob at all, you lying fuckstick. And that means nobody — particularly President Trump — sent the mob “to hang” the Vice President.

You’re a lying worm, Leftwhiner.
Trump sent a mob to overturn the election and have himself named President

The question is: who will be debating the current VP?

We don’t know yet.

But whoever Trump selects is now also bound to debate Kamala.

I will need an auto-mute for whenever Kamala laughs.

I always do CCs... it "filters" out all the unnecessary stuff.. which is often a total distraction from important points/comments

I hear he is choosing a woman this time.

He is just tired of getting stabbed in the back by other folk is all.

It's a good sign he is taking a LONG time to find a vp..

tired of getting stabbed.. Pence seems like a fake "christian" to me, even though he mentions God a lot..

Isn't that kind of .. not judging but isn't that kind of using the Lord's name in vain?

Come on Tulsi gabbard or ramaswamy. Those are the 2 I am hoping for.

Personally I'd like to see Tulsi. She would be the perfect counter balance to trump.
Are you bonkers?

Gabbard just now converted

She hasn't been tested

hate to sound like God,but yeh... she hasn't been tested

can't be trusted. He needs someone who has been faithful to the R party for something like 30 years... and even then... I mean Pence fits into that dubious category.. doesn't he?

No wonder T takes so long to decide... have to be extremely careful these days

Are you bonkers?

Gabbard just now converted

She hasn't been tested

hate to sound like God,but yeh... she hasn't been tested

can't be trusted. He needs someone who has been faithful to the R party for something like 30 years... and even then... I mean Pence fits into that dubious category.. doesn't he?

No wonder T takes so long to decide... have to be extremely careful these days

Tulsi was an old school democrat even when she ran before. She is nothing like the current democrats, never has been. She has always put america first and loved this country. That's why she got railroaded last time after she took a chunk out of Kamala and she disdain for Hillary

If her own party booted her that means she isn't playing their new breed of democract games.

I say she is worth the gamble. The fact she isn't a long term dyed in the wool hardcore republican gives her value and she will appeal to fence sitters or people on the verge of ditching the democrats. Her demeanor is also a good counter balance to trump, and her intelligence, concise speech and determination make her a good addition.

This idea everyone has to be a hardcore left or right is what helped mess things up now because everyone wants extremes and in the process of it are glossing over a lot of good people and ideas.

Hey, she had an off day, it happens.
An off day does not result in finishing all the way at the bottom.. She does not prepare for interviews and debates; even when she gets questions in advance. She is mocked incessantly for her inability to articulate a solid response to a question and instead, fill her response with irrelevant words and phrases.

Forum List

Back