Tracking pregnancies by the state.

Where did i say it wasn't?

You act as if no state recognizes laws of other states and that is false.
Then you have it backwards. The woman's state would have to recognize legal abortion in another state for you to be making any sense at all.

It’s actually quite sad that we need to have these conversations…we never had to do this shit when America was all white, conservative and Christian. As this disgusting shithole becomes further infested with purple hair filth and dark people we’ll see more of this commie shit from Father Government for sure…Unfortunately, government will have to levy legislation to keep the uncivilized savage leftists from behaving like the uncivilized savages they are.
Thank yourself for this shit Harpy….you are getting exactly what your ‘tolerant inclusive’ ass has asked for….just another case of you Lefties not being able to get out of your own way.
What year was it when America was all white, conservative and Christian?

What year was it when America was all white, conservative and Christian?
When it was nice, safe, prosperous and likeminded. You purple hairs would have hated it.
IMG_8746.jpeg

Maybe the females , of childbearing age, in those states will have to let the State monitor their menstrual cycle.
What a wonderful situation for those women!

I am waiting for these states with the very short timeframe bans to start doing this, I believe they will soon. Every recorded miscarriage will need to be treated no different than if someone's one year old died.

Can you expound on this? What crime could I commit in Missouri that the state of Illinois should have the right to punish me for?
You transport an Illinois minor across the state line to have sex with him. You get prosecuted under Illinois law

You transport an Illinois minor across the state line to have sex with him. You get prosecuted under Illinois law
That may be a federal thing actually. This is based only on history, where the Federal government enacted criminal laws related to crossing state lines for kidnapping and such - and created the FBI to investigate them.

That may be a federal thing actually. This is based only on history, where the Federal government enacted criminal laws related to crossing state lines for kidnapping and such - and created the FBI to investigate them.
Both state and federal. Most states make it illegal to transport a minor out of state without parental consent.

States aren't and were never able to prosecute a crime committed in another state. The question is moot.

It’s actually quite sad that we need to have these conversations…we never had to do this shit when America was all white, conservative and Christian. As this disgusting shithole becomes further infested with purple hair filth and dark people we’ll see more of this commie shit from Father Government for sure…Unfortunately, government will have to levy legislation to keep the uncivilized savage leftists from behaving like the uncivilized savages they are.
Thank yourself for this shit Harpy….you are getting exactly what your ‘tolerant inclusive’ ass has asked for….just another case of you Lefties not being able to get out of your own way.
you think white people don't have these conversations all the time? ok

hahaha…you and Harpy Eagle pretend you don’t know that 90% basically is all…hahahaha.
Let me dum this down…If you had 10 people standing there in 1950, you would have had nine that were white and one that wasn’t. hahahaha
Which would tell me that they weren't 'all' white.

Forum List

Back