Time to Face the Truth

They’ve destroyed the hospitals. Targeted huge numbers of civilians.
They’ve destroyed Hamas hideouts. They have not targeted any civilians.
Yet Hamas is underground.
Because you and fucked in the head Columbia U kids said so?
Do you and purple hair kids have better intelligence than does the iDF?
Look, Hamas fucked around on Oct 7 and now they’re finding out. Palestinians have embraced Hamas leadership, they have chosen not to flee battle-grounds, fuck em’…..DIE!!!

Thing is dummy Israel has murdered most of the reporters in Gaza and communications have been cut. We aren’t getting hardly any information. So, it’s open season on Gazan women and children and your good with that. Sicko!
And now they're kicking al jazerra out.

Hamas wants to genocide Israel. Israel wants to genocide gaza and the WB.

And we did build a neutron bomb.

When protesters assault people or destroy property…they aren’t the victims In this scenario.
Take a look around at the destruction the pro terrorists did to the Portland library.

Is this okay because it's pro terrorist?

They’ve destroyed Hamas hideouts. They have not targeted any civilians.

Because you and fucked in the head Columbia U kids said so?
Do you and purple hair kids have better intelligence than does the iDF?
Look, Hamas fucked around on Oct 7 and now they’re finding out. Palestinians have embraced Hamas leadership, they have chosen not to flee battle-grounds, fuck em’…..DIE!!!
LMFAO. DUPE ALL THE WAY.

Do you place your allegiance with the Israeli government over your own?

I still have a hard time believing these posters are so cruel and heartless. I’d like to believe they’re just ignorant MFers merely parroting the establishment. They can’t think for themselves.

It makes me ashamed to be an American.
18eb20-2081219908.jpg

I still have a hard time believing these posters are so cruel and heartless.
“Cruel and heartless”….WTF
You really don’t know what happened on Oct 7 do you?
Think causation.
I’d like to believe they’re just ignorant MFers merely parroting the establishment.
While you pretend Oct 7 didn’t happen and parrot the MSM?
They can’t think for themselves.
Like fucked in the head college kids…Most programmed by media / social media don’t.
It makes me ashamed to be an American.
Real “Americans” stand with Israel’s right to make it’s people feel protected.

First you claim that Likud didn’t say that and then when shown that they did you claim they are somehow different now.

Great. Show us proof of that
I claimed Israel didn’t, they didn’t, you posted a link to a party in Israel that used something similar, once, decades after the phrase was started by bigots against Jews.

And now they're kicking al jazerra out.

Hamas wants to genocide Israel. Israel wants to genocide gaza and the WB.

And we did build a neutron bomb.
Which pro-terrerists? The ones who Israel or the ones who support Palestine?

I mean...why be accurate in labels, right?

I claimed Israel didn’t, they didn’t, you posted a link to a party in Israel that used something similar, once, decades after the phrase was started by bigots against Jews.
You’re lying. I said that Likud ( the party in controls the Israeli government) had that as their platform.

You said that was a lie. YOU were lying

They did and they still do

You’re lying. I said that Likud ( the party in controls the Israeli government) had that as their platform.

You said that was a lie. YOU were lying

They did and they still do
So israel never said it? Some party had it as slogan nearly fifty years ago once

Gotcha…so it’s not relevant to what Hamas and their allied forces in the demklan party say today.

Why can’t you be honest?

So israel never said it? Some party had it as slogan nearly fifty years ago once

Gotcha…so it’s not relevant to what Hamas and their allied forces in the demklan party say today.

Why can’t you be honest?
I never said “Israel” said it. Moron.

The party that runs their government did and nothing has changed

Stop trying to cover your lies

Ok so isrsel never said it, it’s a Hamas line that your demafasict brownshirts are yelling at Jews on college campuses today to show their support for their bloody cause

Congrats

The party that runs there govt didn’t. Say the same thing, but had a similar slogan…when??

Actually the party and the govt of Israel has changed a lot since the late 70s

Same has the countries relationship with many Arab states around it.

Your ignorance is mind blowing

The party that runs there govt didn’t. Say the same thing, but had a similar slogan…when??

Actually the party and the govt of Israel has changed a lot since the late 70s

Same has the countries relationship with many Arab states around it.

Your ignorance is mind blowing
Your first paragraph is meaningless

Trying to claim that things have changed since 1977 is stupid at best and dishonest in truth

Which government is expanding “from the river to the sea”.

Yup. The Israeli government.

Just as they declared they should way back in 1977

Your first paragraph is meaningless

Trying to claim that things have changed since 1977 is stupid at best and dishonest in truth
Well not really since according to you they didn’t say the same thing, and yes it matters in that it was fifty years ago. It’s not who your demafacist brownshirts are supporting today when they yell it at Jews on college campus today

I agree nothing has changed with Joe Hamas and dem voters view Jews

Well not really since according to you they didn’t say the same thing, and yes it matters in that it was fifty years ago. It’s not who your demafacist brownshirts are supporting today when they yell it at Jews on college campus today

I agree nothing has changed with Joe Hamas and dem voters view Jews
So Likud of fifty years ago is not like Likud now?

It’s not except that now it runs the government of Israel

So Likud of fifty years ago is not like Likud now?

It’s not except that now it runs the government of Israel
Doubtful, but you think that’s what Hamas means when they say their line? You think that’s what the brownshirts are saying when they yell at Jews? That slogan from 50 years ago?

So, Israel was supposed to do nothing in the wake of the third deadliest terrorist attack on record?

The Hamas Nazi's killed 1,200 people on Oct.7, 2023. That's a fact...

And you support them doing it with no repercussions...disgusting.
And ever since then Israel has killed over 40,000 with more than 10,000 being chidren. These are numbers those like you do not repeat.

Forum List

Back