Time to Face the Truth

Ahhhh..............changing the narrative.

Do you support palestine or not?
Now I know a hillbilly like you is very slow, but do you see a pattern with the following:
🇻🇳 Vietnam
The US lied about the Gulf of Tonkin incident to drag the nation into a needless conflict. (1964)
🇰🇼 Kuwait
The US lied about Iraqi soldiers taking babies out of incubators to rally support for a war against Iraq. (1990)
🇷🇸 Serbia
The US lied about Serbian actions in Kosovo to justify NATO bombings and expand Western influence in the Balkans. (1999)
🇦🇫 Afghanistan
The US lied about its reasons for invading, hiding the true objectives related to pipeline politics and opium fields. (2001)
🇮🇶 Iraq
The US lied about Saddam Hussein having weapons of mass destruction to justify a war for oil. (2003)
🇱🇾 Libya
The US lied about Gaddafi's threats to civilians to establish control over North African resources. (2011)
🇸🇾 Syria
The US lied about Assad's use of chemical weapons as an excuse to topple a sovereign regime. (2013)
🇺🇦 Ukraine
The US lied about Russian aggression to further NATO's encroachment on Russian borders. (2014)

But this time we should believe the US is telling us the whole truth about the Israeli Palestinian conflict.....
😂😂😂😂😂

Now I know a hillbilly like you is very slow, but do you see a pattern with the following:
Why are going so far out of your way to answer a simple question whether or not you support the palestinians?

You rolling over and going yellow belly?

It is time the right wing labelling of those who oppose Benjamin Netanyahu and his extremist government as Anti Semites stopped. Are these guys Anti Semites?

View attachment 941221

Statement: JVP Stands With the Students of Columbia University and CCNY.​

Last night, student protestors at Columbia University and the City College of New York were brutalized by the NYPD — in order to protect their universities’ investments in Israeli apartheid.

Jewish Voice for Peace condemns the NYPD’s arrests and assaults of over 50 Columbia and Barnard students peacefully occupying Hind’s Hall (formerly Hamilton Hall, renamed by students in honor of a 6-year-old Palestinian girl killed by the Israeli military), and those of dozens of protesting students at the City College of New York.

For over six months, people of conscience have come together to demand an immediate and permanent end to the Israeli military’s ongoing genocide of Palestinians in Gaza.

As the Israeli military prepares to invade Rafah, scores of peaceful student encampments have bravely assembled across the country to demand that institutions of higher learning end their complicity with the Israeli government’s dispossession of Palestinian families from their homes and land.

Early reports from tonight include horrifying instances of violence against students by the police. At Columbia University, this included hundreds of police with drawn weapons deploying flash-bang grenades, throwing a student down the stairwell. Student journalists reported a substance that smelled of sewage.

It will forever be a stain on Columbia that the administration called riot police on its own student body rather than divest from the brutality of war and occupation.

The blame for tonight’s violence also falls on the shoulders of politicians such as President Biden, House Speaker Mike Johnson, NYC Mayor Eric Adams, and more, who have used their power to smear anti-war protests, paving the way for police violence against students.

We’re fighting to stop a genocide. Slanders against our movements are a distraction.​

People of conscience across the country are organizing in unprecedented numbers to demand divestment from Israeli apartheid and genocide. Our elected officials and the U.S. media, desperate to maintain unquestioning support for the Israeli war machine in service of their own interests, have responded by exploiting fears of rising antisemitism and smearing peaceful, anti-war protests as dangerous, anti-semitic mobs.

As the largest anti-Zionist Jewish organization in the world, we unequivocally reject the conflation of antisemitism with anti-Zionism and reaffirm in the strongest terms that there is no place for antisemitism in our movements. We condemn the false accusations of antisemitism leveled against principled, anti-war protesters to discredit our movements.

We understand these accusations for what they are: a cynical distraction from the ongoing atrocities in Gaza. Over 34,000 Palestinians have been killed, with thousands more feared dead. They are currently unearthing the bodies of their loved ones in mass graves. In Rafah, where hundreds of thousands of displaced people have taken shelter, Israel’s military is preparing to invade.

In the last week, student encampments have been erected at universities across the country, making national headlines as demands for immediate ceasefire and divestment from apartheid become more mainstream. At the same time, Jews and people of conscience are pouring into the streets, inspired by the lessons of Passover — the Jewish holiday of liberation — to do everything in their power to demand an end to U.S. complicity in genocide.

They can’t handle the truth. They aren’t going to be able to handle the consequences either.

• Fact
Reactions: IM2
If you notice, the Jews in Israel are protesting for a cease fire and an end to Netanyahu and his government.

Why are going so far out of your way to answer a simple question whether or not you support the palestinians?

You rolling over and going yellow belly?
Stop lying dumb hillbilly.

As I’ve told you and the many other Zionist baby killers, I want peace. Peace at all costs.

STOP KILLING BABIES YOU IGNORANT MFer.

Okay now commence to lying some more.

• Winner
Looked like Israel couldn't handle the genocide perpetrated by the Hamassholes in Oct 7th.

So what's your point
So you like so many Zionists here think what Hamas did on 10/7 where they murdered less than 1,000 people was a genocide, but Israel mass murdering 100,000 is not genocide.

Proof you’re one really dumb MFer.

Do you watch Fox News 24/7?

• Winner
I don’t doubt you have violent tendencies. After all, you support mass murder of babies.
"Violent tendencies", Oooh, you must be exhibiting your inner psychologist here, problem is, you're a hack...A one trick pony...And really quite boring....

Now look, a simple question was asked of you here, which you are going to extreme lengths to avoid...Why not just answer the question? Can't get the words to flow from your fingers?

Do you, or do you not support Hamas? It's a yes or no....So, just man up and answer the question...

So you like so many Zionists here think what Hamas did on 10/7 where they murdered less than 1,000 people was a genocide, but Israel mass murdering 100,000 is not genocide.

Proof you’re one really dumb MFer.

Do you watch Fox News 24/7?
Using fake numbers for your made up narrative is disgusting...

"Violent tendencies", Oooh, you must be exhibiting your inner psychologist here, problem is, you're a hack...A one trick pony...And really quite boring....

Now look, a simple question was asked of you here, which you are going to extreme lengths to avoid...Why not just answer the question? Can't get the words to flow from your fingers?

Do you, or do you not support Hamas? It's a yes or no....So, just man up and answer the question...
Lol. You idiot.

I do not support Hamas and never have. Fool.

You ignorantly think anyone who opposes Israel’s mass murder of innocent women and children must support Hamas. What does this say about you? I know. Do you?

You see I support peace at all costs. Something an idiot like you will never comprehend.

• Brilliant
Stop lying dumb hillbilly.

As I’ve told you and the many other Zionist baby killers, I want peace. Peace at all costs.

STOP KILLING BABIES YOU IGNORANT MFer.

Okay now commence to lying some more.
So, Israel was supposed to do nothing in the wake of the third deadliest terrorist attack on record?

The Hamas Nazi's killed 1,200 people on Oct.7, 2023. That's a fact...

And you support them doing it with no repercussions...disgusting.

So, Israel was supposed to do nothing in the wake of the third deadliest terrorist attack on record?

Can you think? I don’t think so.

Why do you support mass murder of innocent women and children? You ignorantly think this was Israel’s only option.

Is that what they tell you on Fox News?

• Winner

So dumb. How does one get this dumb?

From Fox News I guess.

• Winner
Lol. You idiot.
Suck a dick
I do not support Hamas and never have. Fool.
Sure you do....You take your causality numbers straight from their ministry of propaganda. You minimize the deaths Israel suffered on Oct 7, 2023, while using Hamas lies to count their deaths...That is absolutely support idiot...
You ignorantly think anyone who opposes Israel’s mass murder of innocent women and children must support Hamas. What does this say about you? I know. Do you?
It's a war dummy...As regrettable as civilian death is, war always has causalities...That's just a fact of life...If the Pali's didn't want this to happen, then they shouldn't be supporting the terrorists that made it happen...What you're doing is every bit as disgusting as blaming a woman who was raped, for getting raped....POS.
You see I support peace at all costs. Something an idiot like you will never comprehend.
Why don't you explain that to us? If you're really confident in your backing of Hamas, then you'd have no problem right? So, help me understand, what you mean by "Peace at all costs".....Go.

Forum List

Back