Time Interview With Trump: Chilling

I wouldnt go that far,, they are human beings just like the rest of us,,

but they need to go about it the legal way and not sneak to the front of the line,,
I have been dealing with this issue since 1996. They are an invasive species, like the pythons in Florida. They need to be treated the same way.

I have been dealing with this issue since 1996. They are an invasive species, like the pythons in Florida. They need to be treated the same way.
I have been dealing with it since the 70s and they are human beings that are breaking our laws,, and as such should be rounded up and deported nd shot if they resist,,

so why didnt he do this when he was president?....hey just asking...
he was doing it,, its just that we didnt have another 10 million like we do now,,

imagine how much of the wall would have been built if democrats werent working against him at every step even after they voted for a wall earlier??

joe biden has twice voted for a wall while he was a senator,,

all of a sudden hes against it,,

he was doing it,, its just that we didnt have another 10 million like we do now,,

imagine how much of the wall would have been built if democrats werent working against him at every step even after they voted for a wall earlier??

joe biden has twice voted for a wall while he was a senator,,

all of a sudden hes against it,,
i meant being a dictator....not the wall....

Where to start.

Monitoring women’s pregnancies to ensure they don’t get abortion

Deportation of 11 million people complete with “camps”

NG to be used at His discretion

Doing away with pandemic response team (again)

Firing Federal attorneys that refuse to prosecute based on his whims and preferences

And much more

That man can NOT get his hands on the wheel again
BE AFRAID
BE VERY AFRAID

You jumped in saying I said you were changing words. I said magaturds were changing words. Are you self identifying? Otherwise, you seem very obtuse. :rolleyes: Is it on purpose?
and I said it was you people changing the meanings of words,,

I was accusing you of what youre accusing others of doing,,

it is prolly for the best you avoid the subject and stick with personal attacks,,

I get that you are anti-abortion but are you willing to let government get involved in tracking people in that way?

It looks like a really slippery slope to me

I get that you are anti-abortion but are you willing to let government get involved in tracking people in that way?

not really,, if we cant protect our most vulnerable against people that openly are trying to kill them we fail at humanity,,

maybe next time you baby killers dont try so hard to murder children and it wouldnt come to this,,

Explain what you mean by “tracking.”

How does that work?

What has you so alarmed? Be specific.

No, just trying to figure out what he said that has liberals wetting themselves like frightened children at a haunted house. With minimum tears, please do explain.

listen to it, if it does not bother you then nothing anyone could ever say would change your mind.

I get, some people love big, intrusive governments.

Seems you are one of them

How does that work?

State laws requiring medical providers to inform the state of the identity of women who have become pregnant and then somehow end their pregnancies so that the state can prosecute them for having an abortion. Texas will be first on the list as their AG has already attempted to accomplish this.

How does that work?

It is simple, every pregnancy confirmed by a Dr in the state would be reported to the state. At the end of the 9 months the state looks to see if there was a live birth.

If not they investigate and find out why. Many states are trying to find ways to punish women who reside in their state for getting an abortion in a different state.

Forum List

Back