Time Interview With Trump: Chilling

Where to start.

Monitoring women’s pregnancies to ensure they don’t get abortion

Deportation of 11 million people complete with “camps”

NG to be used at His discretion

Doing away with pandemic response team (again)

Firing Federal attorneys that refuse to prosecute based on his whims and preferences

And much more

That man can NOT get his hands on the wheel again
Further proof that Trump and his supporters are fascists.

What the hell dies it mean to you then???
What the hell did it mean to the reporter? He’s the one who asked the “question.”

Do you think states should monitor women's pregnancies so they can know if they've gotten an abortion after the ban?

Trump: I think they might do that. Again, you'll have to speak to the individual states. Look, Roe v. Wade was all about bringing it back to the states. And that was a legal, as well as possibly in the hearts of some, in the minds of some, a moral decision. But it was largely a legal decision. Every legal scholar, Democrat, Republican, and other wanted that issue back at the states. You know, Roe v. Wade was always considered very bad law.Very bad. It was a very bad issue from a legal standpoint. People were amazed it lasted as long as it did. And what I was able to do is through the choice of some very good people who frankly were very courageous, the justices it turned out to be you know, the Republican—

How anyone can vote for Biden is beyond me. But same with all Dems, they hate you, they hate America. Look at who they will choose as Speaker if they had the majority, a leftist nutter who lies like a rug, a Marxist in fact.

And we ain't too fond of you either, But knowing you are trouble by this makes me sleep that much easier.

How awful that anybody would want to yet rid of any corrupt deep state lawyers that prosecute strictly according to identity!!

I like his idea of deporting 11 million invaders. It's likely more than that. Use the national guard and put active military on the border. Although our present military might be too brain damaged to be effective.
And here’s a classic example of the fascist right: anti-immigrant nativism; attempting to demonize and vilify immigrants with lies about them being ‘invaders.’

Forum List

Back