Time Interview With Trump: Chilling

Taking a human life.
Trump's Chances Caught in the Cross Bars

If you want to go there, then birth control is preventing a human life, which is also murder according to the Frigid Fascist Fetus Fetish.

Don't make Republicans carry this Cross. Religious doctrines should be personal, not political. You're resurrecting the old fear that Catholics would legislate according to directions from the Pope.

Trump's Chances Caught in the Cross Bars

If you want to go there, then birth control is preventing a human life, which is also murder according to the Frigid Fascist Fetus Fetish.

Don't make Republicans carry this Cross. Religious doctrines should be personal, not political. You're resurrecting the old fear that Catholics would legislate according to directions from the Pope.
preventing something is not the same as killing someone thats living,,

we dont need religion to know killing innocent children is wrong,,

Where to start.

Monitoring women’s pregnancies to ensure they don’t get abortion

Deportation of 11 million people complete with “camps”

NG to be used at His discretion

Doing away with pandemic response team (again)

Firing Federal attorneys that refuse to prosecute based on his whims and preferences

And much more

That man can NOT get his hands on the wheel again
Trump 2024! MAGA!!!!!!!!!!! :)

Where to start.

Monitoring women’s pregnancies to ensure they don’t get abortion

Deportation of 11 million people complete with “camps”

NG to be used at His discretion

Doing away with pandemic response team (again)

Firing Federal attorneys that refuse to prosecute based on his whims and preferences

And much more

That man can NOT get his hands on the wheel again
Chilling?

Methinks the OP needs a boost in testosterone.

Is there a video or an audio of this interview?

I have always been a tad suspect of the entire received consensus narrative, and I am not completely on board that Trump is not working with the establishment. . . so, call me a tin foil hatter. . . .

. . .. but how do I know this entire thing, this "interview," isn't a fiction, made up out of whole cloth to begin with, and Trump hasn't been told to keep his mouth shut about it, or they will let the judges and juries find him guilty?

Is there any photos of this interview? Any proof it actually took place to begin with?

I have looked for both audio, video and photos of it, I can find none. Has anyone seen any proof that this isn't just a fiction?

iu

How anyone can vote for Biden is beyond me. But same with all Dems, they hate you, they hate America. Look at who they will choose as Speaker if they had the majority, a leftist nutter who lies like a rug, a Marxist in fact.
I wonder how you process the fact that people from across the political spectrum will vote for Biden, and only because it's a vote against Trump. People from the Republican Party included, who are horrified at what has happened.

I'm not asking, of course, since there's no way to know if your response would be honest. But I do wonder. No doubt it includes a full helping of denial.

I wonder how you process the fact that people from across the political spectrum will vote for Biden, and only because it's a vote against Trump. People from the Republican Party included, who are horrified at what has happened.

I'm not asking, of course, since there's no way to know if your response would be honest. But I do wonder. No doubt it includes a full helping of denial.
if you really believed that you wouldnt be so scared and spending all this time trying tto convince people with lies,,

Horrified about what? What the MSM and Dem shave shoveled down your throat?

Now what? That will be the question if Trump wins & he turns this Country into a living nightmare to live in because he's a madman & a psychopath out for revenge.
disagreeing doesnt mean it isnt true,,

biden has turned the DOJ into a revenge machine and openly throwing away out sovereignty by opening the borders for anyone to come through,,
add in the super high inflation and riots across most if not all states makes it sure seem like a nightmare

Taking a human life.

That depends on what your choice is. Choices have consequences.

If you choose to kill a baby you should be prosecuted unless you can show that it was a justifiable homicide.
Have each of YOU ^^^^ lived up to the Life expected by Jesus (or your other ) on a daily basis or do you find yourself having to ask for daily forgiveness for the SINS you have committed?

Forum List

Back