Time Interview With Trump: Chilling

Still no harvesting. Whatever produce you come up with, there's a machine to harvest it. So far you have come up with nothing to change that simple fact.
sure there might be a machine for it,, but the cost of that machine and having enough land to manuver it isnt so easy on smaller farms,,

I take it you think I care what some foreign interloper has to say? Guess again.

No, I don’t expect that you do care what a foreigner thinks because you’re not that smart.

Donald Trump is getting angry because his experienced former federal prosecutor refuses to conduct his case as aggressively as Trump would like. All of Trump’s other lawyers have gone along with what Trump wanted done with his court cases and look what that got him. He’s lost every single case and every single appeal.

Trump doesn’t listen to anyone but himself either.

No, I don’t expect that you do care what a foreigner thinks because you’re not that smart.

Donald Trump is getting angry because his experienced former federal refuses to conduct his case as aggressively as Trump would like. All of Trump’s other lawyers have gone along with what Trump wanted done with his court cases and look what that got him. He’s lost every single case and every single appeal.

Trump doesn’t listen to anyone with himself either.
The opinions of barbarians have no place in civilized discourse. Bye.

Harvesters take it out of the ground and sort it. Did you actually watch the videos you posted? You just found pictures that maybe looked like it would fit. Some were about bee pollination.
you arent helping yourself,,

each of the channels and videos I gave you show how they harvest and its not by machine because most if not all small farms primarily do it by hand,,,
the most they might use is a greens harvester,, do you know what that is??

you arent helping yourself,,

each of the channels and videos I gave you show how they harvest and its not by machine because most if not all small farms primarily do it by hand,,,
the most they might use is a greens harvester,, do you know what that is??
And they all drag up Mexicans to shit in their fields.

are you mentally ill or just a fucking idiot??

the discussion is about machines being used to harvest crops,,
And even small farms use harvesters. Yes, there might well be boutique farms that don't but this does not mean that the importation of thousands of field hands is necessary to get produce to market. As small a number of these niche farms are, use prison labor on a chain gang.

And even small farms use harvesters. Yes, there might well be boutique farms that don't but this does not mean that the importation of thousands of field hands is necessary to get produce to market. As small a number of these niche farms are, use prison labor on a chain gang.
sweety I have a small farm and I dont use any machine to harvest,,

in the short time since I gave you those sources you havent had time to glance at them let alone do an in-depth review of what they do on their farms,,

best you shut the fuck up and educate yourself instead of making an ass of yourself,,

sweety I have a small farm and I dont use any machine to harvest,,

in the short time since I gave you those sources you havent had time to glance at them let alone do an in-depth review of what they do on their farms,,

best you shut the fuck up and educate yourself instead of making an ass of yourself,,
Is that your way of saying you refuse to educate yourself? How many busloads of farm hands do you pay for? There's a better way, Unless your small farm is your backyard. I have one too.

Is that your way of saying you refuse to educate yourself? How many busloads of farm hands do you pay for? There's a better way, Unless your small farm is your backyard. I have one too.
we are talking about your claim that machines are doing all the harvesting,,

if you cant stick to that theres nothing more we have to say,,

You're thinking that all the Hitler youth causing so much havoc on college campuses are Trump supporters, do you child?
Nope. Thinking about the Nazi traitors who got so upset because their fuhrer lost the election that they stormed the Capitol to overturn the election.

The Nazis who would have hanged their own party member and a Veep to boot because he dared to obey the Constitution instead of their orange fuhrer, if they had been able to catch him.

That’s who I was thinking about. Let me know if you are still confused.

Nothing. We have a great constitution.

Our congress isn't going to work with whoever wins anyway....so I see all this as horsecrap.
Yeah, but then you are a Nazi. No wonder you don’t have a problem if the orange loser gets back to power.

Forum List

Back