Time Interview With Trump: Chilling

I don't think your ears are open or your mind switched on. We're finished here.
Perhaps you should be more direct when attempting to make a point.
You claim that laws are not being upheld yet offer no such examples.
it’s up to you to provide examples that support your claims. Not for me to disprove them.

iu
They say it all the time. You just happen to agree so you see nothing out of the ordinary for you.
Tell us more about the “invasion” or the “great replacement”. Yuuuge crisis!
You know what you don’t hear? Any problems associated with white employers who hire them or any urgency to address them as a problem.

Nope. These students can't prevent others from attending classes, nor can they threaten others if they want to do so. If it was the right thing for a different president to federalize the NG at his whim, for justice to protect minorities? Then it would be the right thing for Trump to do it as well.

I haven't bolstered the OP, I have only bolstered American values you commie piece of shit.

john-f-kennedy-536756.jpg

"The Stand in the Schoolhouse Door took place at Foster Auditorium at the University of Alabama on June 11, 1963. George Wallace, the Governor of Alabama, in a symbolic attempt to keep his inaugural promise of "segregation now, segregation tomorrow, segregation forever" and stop the desegregation of schools, stood at the door of the auditorium as if to block the entry of two African American students: Vivian Malone and James Hood.[1]

In response, President John F. Kennedy issued Executive Order 11111, which federalized the Alabama National Guard, and Guard General Henry V. Graham then commanded Wallace to step aside.[2] Wallace spoke further, but eventually moved, and Malone and Hood completed their registration. The incident brought Wallace into the national spotlight.[3]. . . "
Race Treason from the HeirHead Harvard Hierarchy

Where did I admit that?

View attachment 942952

Seems to me, you read into my response what you wanted to see. :lol:

The more workers there are, the more choosy industry can be, and the less they can pay. This is pretty basic, even César Chávez knew that much. :rolleyes:

You are a shitty leftist. I tell you what boy.

The folks that run the economy DON'T WANT THEM to be legal. They would have to pay legal wages, benefits, healthcare, etc.

You are really really dumb. .

. . and bad at this I might add.

Might I suggest a basic economics class at yoar local community college? :dunno:
Alleygarchs

We don't owe a living to those who own the world. We owe them a dying.

Gov Abbott has awesome new plan to eliminate pregnancy due to rape & incest! 210908 {post•179}. P@triot Sep’21 Sgahan: “God can't tell you to get an abortion? Seriously? So he can create an entire universe, but he's incapable of speaking? Yeeaahh...ok.” •¥• “The difference is God wouldn't tell you to get an abortion. Because unlike the gross left, he values life”. •¥¥• ptrt 210908 Sgahan00179

Time Interview With Trump: Chilling 240506 {post•50}. NotfooledbyW Vtiwtc: If God respects life at conception as Saint Couchpotato mandates why did the God of Abraham create a natural world where nearly half of conceptions and in miscarriage and the solution that God created is abortion prior to the conceived being being capable of attaining consciousness? nfbw 240506 Vtiwtc00050 to Sgahan00179
Only a Cruel God Would Want an Unwanted Child to Be Born

“might need” is wrong because it’s authoritarian

“will not need” is correct because it protects the liberty of every individual not just the scared white Christian nationalist individuals

Just clarifying what he actually said vs what the article said he said

Forum List

Back